ReBirth - A ReLife x Katawa Shoujo Story

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Atakahiro

ReBirth - A ReLife x Katawa Shoujo Story

Post by Atakahiro »

Hello everyone! Welcome! Before we get into it, why don't I explain a few things?

What exactly is ReLife?
ReLife is a web manga series that follows a 27 year old man named Arata Kaizaki. While all of his friends have gone off to do successful things, Arata is still having trouble finding a job of his own. After a particularly bad interview, Arata is approached by a representative of ReLife Laboratory, who propositions Arata to take part in a ReLife experiment. Much to his surprise, the experiment required that he, the 27 year old man, go back to high school, and in order to do that, he has to take a very suspicious looking drug that will supposedly make him look ten years younger. I won't go much more into it, but that's the general gist of it. It's a really fun read, but if you aren't really a reader there's an anime adaption for it as well!

So why a crossover?
Well, I use the term "crossover" very lightly here. There will be no shared characters. The two stories won't actually cross over. I'm just taking the general idea of ReLife and mixing it in to the Katawa Shoujo world. You know, the whole "adult that goes back to high school disguised as a teenager" thing.

This story will follow an OC of my own creation, Ryota Himura. Similar to Arata, he's also down on his luck. Job's don't stick, interviews go out the window, and money is tight. Just when things seem to be at rock bottom, he gets approached by a man from ReLife Laboratory. You can probably see where I'm going with this. Very similar to the premise of ReLife, but nothing else gets shared (other than the company of course).

Why an OC and not Hisao?
I actually struggled with this one for a while. Do I go with the OC or do I stick it out with boy wonder Hisao? In the end, I decided to use an OC, for a couple of reasons.

1. Would Hisao really change that much? His age and experience might bring a new point of view on many of the events in KS, but would his actions differ? In this universe (if I did make him the focus), he wouldn't have gone to Yamaku when his disability was discovered, which was really the major turning point in Hisao's life. It stands to reason that without that experience, he'd still be very similar to he was on his first day at Yamaku.

2. I personally enjoy the thought of writing it with an OC as the lead. There are such amazing OC fics out there for KS, I would love to try my hand at one myself.

That should be it for now, but I'll make sure to edit this post if anything arises.

Also, sorry for the earlier technical difficulties with the story! It should be good to go now. This is my first time using the forums and holy shit I am terrible at it. Sorry moderators.

Prologue

ReLife Experimentation Report #1

Preparing to make contact with subject No. 001, Ryota Himura.

Considering his situation and current unemployment, I personally believe he’ll be on board near immediately.

We’ll see soon enough.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The shrill buzzing of my alarm clock shatters my somewhat peaceful slumber, as it does every morning.

Damned satanic contraption.

I sit straight up in bed and rub the back of my eyelids. Was it really seven already? It felt like I had only slept for a few hours, which is literally the worst feeling you could have when you wake up. I have half a mind to hit the snooze button and get another delicious five minutes of sleep, but I know I can’t today. Today’s important.

With my eyes still shut, I slap at the still buzzing alarm, missing it the first few times and finally getting the reset button on the third go. Third time was a charm, but I still slap it again for good measure. A fitting punishment for waking me up every day.

I run a hand through my dirty blonde hair in hopes to wake up some.

“Ugh, I really need a haircut,” I note absentmindedly and grab a strand between my fingers.

My messy strands usually only came down to my eyebrows, but now it was starting to invade my eyesight. I’d have to slick it back today.

I shake my head and finally get up from my lumpy mattress. It’d still be fine for the interview. I don’t exactly look like one of those hardnosed desk types, but that wasn’t because of my hair.

Walking only a few steps from my bed, I enter the bathroom and grab my toothbrush.

I didn’t exactly have what one might call a bachelor pad. I mean there was a bedroom, a closet, a kitchen, a bathroom, and that was it. I didn’t really mind it, since it was efficient, but I know some people in society might look down on it. It doesn’t exactly scream ‘successful,’ does it?

Personally, I think those people are just jealous that it takes them longer than five seconds to go from the oven to the toilet. That’s straight efficiency right there.

Lazily slopping some toothpaste on my toothbrush, I go to work at brushing my teeth while examining myself in the mirror.

My face is a bit scruffy, but I don’t really mind it. I think it makes me look a bit more mature. Besides, I don’t really feel like shaving right now. I sure as hell don’t have the time.

There were some bags under my brown eyes, but there was nothing I could really do about that now. There’s really only time to spruce myself up a bit and get dressed before I have to run out the door.

Ding!

“Speaking of…”

I walk over to my nightstand and reach down to grab my phone.

A new message from Dad, because who else would it be?

“’Hey son, good luck on the interview today! I’ll be rooting for ya.’” I read aloud with a smile on my face. “And then there’s a smiley face at the end. Thanks Pops.”

It was a pretty important interview. It was at a law firm downtown that dealt in family law. The firm wasn’t exactly special or anything, but because my dad had set it up I really had to be there. I didn’t want to disappoint him, but I was worried.

This was the third interview I’ve had this month. The first two didn’t exactly go splendidly, which is why I was feeling pessimistic about this one. I was seriously worried that this one would just end up like the other two, and that really worried me. Dad’s really been looking out for me lately. I didn’t want to return that kindness with failure.

I glance at the bed behind me, my toothbrush still poking out the side of my mouth.

But then again, it’d just be so easy to call in sick…

Ah, the sweet temptation of blowing of responsibilities.

I could really just blow this thing off and stay in. If the interview really was a waste of time, what was the point of going? It only made sense to skip it if it was only going to end in disappointment. You know what wouldn’t disappointment me? My warm bed.

I shake my head and go back to brushing.

I’m not that far gone. I owed it to my father to at least show up to the damn thing.

I rinse out my mouth and spit, then move on to the rest of my daily routine. Use the toilet, put on some deodorant, brush my hair. You know, the usual.

Then there’s the not-so-usual.

I stare long and hard at myself in the mirror, my eyes drawn to my partly missing right arm. The area above the elbow was still intact, but everything below it was long gone.

It was just a stump.

It was still kind of unnerving to stare at it in the mirror. You expect there to be part of an arm there, you know there should be an arm there, but there just isn’t. Even after ten years that feeling doesn’t go away.

With my left hand, I grab some soap and wet it, then begin to gently clean the area. This was by far my least favorite part of the morning, but it was important to care for it. It’s just something you live with, sort of like flossing. Does it suck? Yeah. Should you do it? Probably.

Finishing with that, I finally begin to get dressed. A shirt, some slacks, and then my suit. Considering this was the only suit I had, it was long overdue for a cleaning. I don’t have the kind of money for that though, so I’ll have to make due with a few squirts of Febreze. Only a few though. More than that would be a bit too luxurious.

Just like that, my morning routine is finished!

Giving myself a once over in the mirror, I come to the conclusion that I look like crap. The bags under my eyes were still there, my hair was brushed back and it still looked messy, and my five o’clock shadow was pretty obvious.

By no means did I look like a successful lawyer- I looked like a man who had been looking for a job for far too long.

“Fitting,” I mumble to myself and pace across the room, grabbing my jacket, bag, and keys.

Here’s to hoping the coffee on the subway would perk me up a little.
Last edited by Atakahiro on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Atakahiro

Prologue cont.

Post by Atakahiro »

“Ryota Himura?”

“Right here,” I raise my hand and stand from my seat, adjusting the bag on my shoulder.

The receptionist’s eyes glance down at my missing arm before she meets my gaze. I fight the urge to roll my own.

That was it. The brief moment I’ve experienced every time someone meets me nowadays. They always look at my missing arm and then immediately look away as if they had somehow offended me with their eyes. Believe me buddy, I stopped caring about that long ago. If I got pissy with everyone that’s given me a look, I probably wouldn’t get anywhere with my life.

“Right this way, Mr. Himura.”

I nod and follow the receptionist through a doorway. Having gone through this countless times before, I could only imagine what she was thinking right about now.

“What happened to his arm? Was he born that way? Was it an accident?”

It’s not like I could fault her for it. It was a common human trait to be curious. Hell, if I saw myself walk into a room I’d be wondering what happened to me too. It’d be hypocritical of me to start getting upset over it. I still find myself thinking the same thoughts when I see someone with a similar injury or ailment.

The receptionist stops and turns to me, giving me a polite smile and motioning to a door behind her.

“They’re waiting for you just through here,” She smiles at me. “Good luck!”

This time I do roll my eyes as I walk through the door. Something about fake optimism brings out the worst in me.

The room that awaits me is a stereotypical conference room. There’s a giant wooden table in the center of the room, with at least a dozen or so chairs covering each possible opening. There’s a couple of ferns that take up the room’s corners, and a single work of hotel art hanging from the back wall.

“Ah, Mr. Himura.”

At the other end of the table sit two middle aged men, both of them wearing glasses with the same salt-and-pepper hair style. They looked so similar that they might have been brothers.

I think it much more likely that all of these faces are just starting to blend together.

“Thank you for joining us today,” The one on the right says and they both stand up to bow.

“No, thank you for having me,” I reply with a bow of my own.

“Well, if you take a seat we’ll get started then,” The one on the left smiles and they both sit back down.

I follow suit. I make sure to sit straight up in my seat while keeping my arm resting on my knee. It might be less obvious if I keep both arms beneath the table.

My interviewers grab the two black folders that were sitting on the table, the two opening them in unison.

“Your resume is quite impressive,” The one on the right comments and looks up at me. “All of this and in your condition. It’s very impressive, to say the least. Did you actually go to law school in the States?”

‘My condition.’ At least they don’t try to pretend it’s not there. Looks don’t upset me, but when people try to avoid the subject like it’s some type of landmine… that’s when I get a bit testy.

“That’s correct,” I affirm, but they probably already knew that. “I attended Northwestern.”

“That’s quite the accomplishment,” The left one lets out a soft whistle. “Northwestern is quite prestigious.”

I frown slightly. If it wasn’t my father’s alma mater, there’s no way I could have gotten in. Even then, the amount of money it cost me to even attend… it made me regret going overseas for schooling in the first place. They don’t have to know that, though.

“Thank you, sir.”

“And you’re only twenty-seven right? Just out of school? That’s pretty early for law school.”

“That’s all correct, sir.”

“Well, we’re always looking for promising new recruits,” The left one gives me a reassuring grin. “Now, can you tell me about your work experience?”

“Of course,” I answer. “Most of my work experience comes from part-time jobs like-“

“No internships?” The right one interrupts lightly.

I bite my cheek. Every interviewer asked about them, because internships were important in this line of work. Grades mattered, but having some work experience in the profession of your choice was big. I didn’t partake in any internship, though. I just… well, I had my reasons. None of which I want to share with these two nobodies.

“Well, I had my reasons,” I mumble. Crap, I said that part out loud!

“Your reasons?” The left one asks innocently.

Two sets of eyes dart to my right arm.

“Hmmm, of course,” The right one hums and adjusts his glasses. “Where would you say your strengths lie?”

“My work ethic. There isn’t any challenge I’ll back down from, and once I start something, I have every intention to finish it.”

“I see. And your weaknesses?”

“If I were to be honest, I’d say my attitude. I’ll complete any work you might hand me, but it might be for the wrong reasons.”

I always hated that question. My answers always felt like bullcrap.

“Interesting,” The right one drums his fingers on the table. “So tell me, Mr. Himura, why is it that we should we hire you? What sets you apart from the rest? What do you offer that the others don’t?”

I knew what they were really asking. They’d never say it, but it was clear as day.

Why should we hire you over a regular, two-armed person?

I never knew how to answer that. Not truthfully, anyways. To be honest, if I were on the other end, I wouldn’t hire me. There were probably hundreds of other applicants with just as good credentials, but the only difference being that they had a normal pair of arms.

“Because I’ll work harder than any other applicant you might have lined up,” I say with as much gusto as I can manage. “Your other applicant’s just won’t stack up.”

Now that wasn’t really a lie. Due to my condition, I’d have to work harder. I’d work twice as hard as any other person, but still only get the same amount done. One might be upset at the prospect of it, but I didn’t really mind. It was just the way things were. Why get upset over that? It’d be like getting upset over the grass being green. What good would it do?

“That’s a bold statement, Mr. Himura,” The right one chuckles. “But confidence is good. You can’t be a successful lawyer if you’re not sure of yourself.”

“Indeed,” The left one agrees and flips through his papers. “Well, everything here looks good so far, so we really only have one other question we’d like to ask you.”

Really? Only one? Maybe my father’s influence carried more weight than I first thought.

The right one takes a piece of paper out of the folder and places it on the table.

“It says here that you were a part of a police investigation when you were seventeen. Would you mind telling us what that was about?”

“E-excuse me?” I croak out, my throat inexplicably gone dry.

“It’s just a formality,” The left one smiles apologetically. “Considering the line of work we’re in, we have to ask it to everyone that has been a part of an official investigation, even if it was just a very minor one. We just need to make sure you weren’t a suspect in something serious. You understand, yes?”

Why are they asking me about that? How the hell do they even know about it?

“I, uh…”

Beads of sweat begin to form on my forehead.

My heartbeat quickens.

The two interviewers watch me curiously, both of them sharing a look.

“Well, you see… uh…”

Once they know, they’ll hate me. They’ll judge me… ridicule me.

“It’s a simple question, Mr. Himura. What was your involvement in the investigation ten years ago?”

I grab my right arm.

I hate these memories that tear through my mind like a rampaging bull. All of them. I’ve relived them so many times now, even though I try so hard not to. They're always there, just waiting for their moment to resurface. I can’t stand them anymore. I can’t stand this interview anymore. I’ve got to get out of here. Anywhere but here. They can't make me talk about it.

I’ve got to get out of here.

I stand straight up in my seat, knocking it over in the process. Both of my interviewers stare at me dumbfounded, but I speak before they get the chance to.

“I’ve… I’ve got to go do something!”

I turn and pace out of the room, not daring to look back. I hear them call out to me, but at this point I don’t even care. I’m committed.

Once I make it out of the room and close the door behind me, waves of regret and shame wash over me like a tidal wave.

“What the hell was that?” I whisper.

I made an absolute fool of myself! Just a single mention of the accident sent me over the edge. This type of thing would absolutely demolish what little reputation I had, but I didn’t care about that. Once my father caught wind of it, he’d be furious. I wasn’t able to even get halfway through the interview without panicking!

I pinch the bridge of my nose as I walk, not caring to give any farewell to the receptionist on my way to the elevator. All I can think about now is just getting out of this damned building. I just want to get home, drink a six pack, and go to sleep. Anything to forget about this debacle. I can deal with the fallout tomorrow.

At this point I’m basically sprinting into the waiting elevator, pushing the ground floor button and mashing the door close one. I don’t even care if I made a spectacle on my way out. No way in hell was I going to ride down with someone after that.

The doors close and it begins to descend. The elevator was going at its normal speed, but to me it felt like it was crawling downwards.

“Come on,” I grumble and push the ground floor button a few more times. Elevators aren’t meant to go this slow, are they? Jesus, it was like it was taunting me or something.

Ding!

My heart nearly quits when the elevator stops a floor above the lobby. Damn it, what bad luck. I should have taken the stairs. They're much better for storming off.

The metal doors open to reveal the form of a single man. He was wearing a black button-up with a pair of brown slacks, with a white lab coat over it. The lab coat was a bit out of the ordinary, but I’d say his purplish-blue hair was more of a surprise. That can’t be natural, could it?

The man smiles at me as he steps onto the elevator.

“Good afternoon.”

He looked friendly enough, but I just couldn’t commit to an actual conversation right now. I’d rather be alone with my self-deprecating thoughts.

“Hello,” I give a curt greeting and turn my head away, hoping he’d get the memo.

“Rough day?”

Seems that he didn’t.

“You could say that again,” I scoff and press the ground floor button once more for good measure. Did… did the elevator stop moving? It definitely felt like it just stopped moving.

“Big interviews like that are always rough,” The man besides me chuckles and shakes his head like he’s been through it before. “And on a Saturday? Talk about bad luck.”

My eyes widen.

“What was that?”

“I was never good at them either,” The man shrugs and sneaks a peek at me. “Not to that degree, however.”

“Do I know you?”

The man ignores my question and continues speaking.

“Four years of undergraduate over in Tokyo, followed by graduate and law school at Northwestern. You started job searching the day you graduated, but haven’t gotten any results yet,” The man turns and smiles at me. “Currently twenty-seven and unemployed, correct?”

“W-wha?”

My jaw drops. How did this stranger know all of this about me?

“Do I know you?” I repeat much more firmly this time.

“Jeez, how rude of me,” The man laughs and pulls a business card out of his coat to hand to me. “Here. I work with ReLife Laboratory.”

ReLife Laboratory? Never in my life had I heard of such a thing.

I give the card a once over, but it still doesn’t ring any bells. Was he making things up?

“’Nurse?’” I read the name on the card out loud, raising my head with an eyebrow raised. “That’s really your name? Just Nurse?”

“Is that really your number one concern?” Nurse’s smile becomes wry.

“No,” I admit and drop the card to the ground. “Just curious is all. Like how you knew all of that if you don’t work here.”

“Ah, come on! That cost me good money!” Nurse grumbles loudly and bends over to pick up his card. “It’s just plain rude to not accept someone’s business card ya’ know.”

My eyes narrow. His behavior was starting to irritate me.

“But I’ll get straight to the point,” He sighs, noticing my sour expression on his way back up.

It’s about time.

“You, Ryota Himura, have been selected to be a ReLife test subject,” Nurse smiles broadly at me with closed eyes. “Congratulations!”
Last edited by Atakahiro on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Atakahiro

Prologue cont.

Post by Atakahiro »

I blink a few times and raise an eyebrow. I’ve been selected for a what now?

“Huh?” Is all I can say.

“Due to your current situation, you’d be considered something of a neet,” Nurse continues unabashed. “We are an organization researching a program to facilitate the return to the corporate scene. That program is ReLife.”

This is a lot to take in, but…

“I’m not a neet,” I mumble.

“Ah yes, please excuse me,” Nurse smirks. “It’s only the successful crowd that stays in all day browsing the internet in their underwear.”

That was what I did yesterday! I mean, I wasn’t exactly proud of it, but how did he know that?

“A-are you spying on me!?”

“I have to know everything about you, Ryota-”

“Don’t call me Ryota.”

“-So that we can better present our request to you,” He finishes.

I shake my head and reach over to smash the door open button a few times. I’ve had about enough of this cryptic guy, and to be quite frank, I was starting to get creeped out. No one should know this much about another person they aren’t even acquainted with. This was some serious stalker behavior here.

Despite my prayers, the elevator door didn’t budge.

“Thanks but no thanks,” I say, turning away. It wasn’t that effective given the fact that we were stuck in this metal box, but hopefully he got the picture.

“The experiment only lasts a single year,” Nurse explains, completely oblivious to my posture. Either that or he was ignoring it. Probably the latter. “During that year, you will be compensated.”

Hold the phone. Did he just say compensated?

“…Compensated?” I ask and peek at him.

“Yep,” He nods. “For the said year, everything in your life will be covered.”

I turn fully to him, my previous attitude already gone.

“A-all of it!?”

“That’s right,” Nurse nods, looking pleased that he successfully drew me back in. “Everything from food to rent. One hundred percent covered.”

My jaw nearly drops to the floor. This guy was offering me a free year in full! That means no more worrying about money for rent! No more worrying about job interviews! I wouldn’t have to eat at a frickin’ McDonalds every other night! Holy shit was this guy really offering me a full year’s ride just for partaking in an experiment? This was a literal life saver.

“But that’s not all…”

I perk my head up, my eyes widening. There was more?

“In addition, as a final parting gift for assisting us, we will introduce and refer you to a law firm immediately after completion.”

“For real!?” I gasp.

“That’s right,” Nurse chuckles at my obvious excitement. “After completion of the experiment, you’ll get an official letter of recommendation from our organization.”

Oh, man. In that case I wouldn’t have to keep getting interviews from my father! I’d actually be set for the future. Add on the fact that I’d have an entire year where I wouldn’t have to worry about expenses, and I’ve got myself one hell of a deal. One that was too good to be true.

This is insanely good…

“Interested?” Nurse hums with a shit-eating grin on his face. Man, this guy had like a total of two facial expressions, but that was neither here nor there.

I purse my lips. I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t intriguing…

“What would I have to do?”

“Glad you asked,” Nurse claps his hands together. “It’s fairly simple. We would like you to become a high school student and go to school starting this Monday.”

I blink a few times. I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out.

Fairly simple he says. Becoming a high school student he says.

“Eh?” I end up squeaking softly after several seconds.

“Cat got your tongue? It's okay, take your time.”

This is just… well, it’s impossible! There’s no way someone like me could just go back to high school. High school? I was twenty-seven! There was a fat chance I could pass as a student. High school? Seriously? It’s been ten years since I graduated! I wasn’t even in university anymore! High school?

“HIGH SCHOOL!?”

“Not so loud,” Nurse winces and rubs his ears. “Did you forget where we were?”

“It’s just…” I rub the back of my eyelids. “How could someone like me go back to high school? I’m twenty-seven years old, in case you forgot.”

“It’s nothing to worry about,” He waves me off. “We’ve got it all taken care of. You won’t be exposed.”

“Yeeeah, of course not,” I snort and throw my hand in the air. “I’ll just blend right in!”

Nurse ignores my sass and reaches into his coat, pulling out a small baggy with a single pill in it.

I bend over to look at it, then raise an eyebrow and look at the man skeptically.

“Are you suggesting I hallucinate it all?” I deadpan.

“No. This here is a confidential drug that we’re developing. Once you take it, your appearance will become younger and younger until you once again look like a high schooler. Pretty cool right?”

Nurse opens the bag and takes out the pill, holding it up between his index finger and his thumb.

“This is formulated specifically for you, Ryota. Do you want it?”

“Do I want it?” I repeat. “You’re asking if I want to become a high schooler by taking some unknown drug and you expect me to already have an answer?”

“Yes.”

Someone was awfully full of themselves.

I frown, but remain silent. His offer really was appealing, and let’s be honest, who hasn’t had that daydream once or twice? Going back to high school to have another whack at it? To some people that’d be a dream come true- or they’re own personal hell.

Even so, I’d be a liar if I said I hadn’t daydreamed about it often. But still, I never expected anything to come of it. I don’t know if I actually have the stones to go through with it.

“…Wouldn’t you like a second chance?”

I look at Nurse, but this time he’s not smiling. He looks… oddly serious.

“You were an average student. Grades were all B’s or C’s. Your group of friends was pretty large, but you weren’t really close to any of them save one. You didn’t partake in any clubs or any extracurriculars. You just went to school, did your work, and then went home. Day after day. A risk free, simple life. The definition of just ‘going with the flow.’”

I lower my head to avoid his gaze. Not a single thing he said was wrong. It was a word for word rehash of my high school career. Hearing someone else actually say it cut me surprisingly deep.

“And now that you’re an adult…” Nurse pauses, his expression softening some. “You wish nothing more than to go back to how it used to be, am I right?”

“…How could you possibly know something like that?” I whisper.

“I know this is all a lot to take in,” Nurse ignores the question and steps towards me, giving me a pat on the shoulder. “This pill here was formulated solely for you, Ryota, and won’t work on anyone else. Just take it with you, give it some thought, and I’ll get in touch with you tomorrow about your decision.”

I don’t say anything, but I grab the little baggy and shove it in my pocket.

“Just promise to give it some thought, alright?” Nurse says and reaches over to press the door-open button. “It’s not every day you’re given a do-over. It could do you some good.”

The elevator door opens on the first try and Nurse walks through, leaving me standing there alone in the elevator.

He was right about one thing. This was a hell of a lot to take in. Did he really expect me to believe something as sketchy as this? A single pill that will make you look ten years younger? That was absolutely the stupidest thing I had ever heard. Not even a child would take that line of crap. He probably just gave me a roofie or something.

And yet…

I pull the pill out of my pocket. Something this small could really do so much? There was a very small chance he was telling the truth, wasn’t there?

Every single thing he had said was true. I yearned for the days when life was simpler. Back when the biggest thing I had to worry about were exams. Back when the biggest commitment I had was just showing up at school. Back when I didn’t have to pretend to be someone I’m not.

“A second chance, huh?”

My hand slowly closes around it.

I think I’ll take that chance. It's high time I took some risks.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, once word gets out about the interview today I'll probably be screwed and no one would think to hire the guy that just storms out of interviews all willy-nilly.

“I’ll do it!” I shout after him, placing my hand on the door to stop it from closing. “I-I’ll do it”

If he heard me, he didn’t show it. Nurse just kept on walking as if nothing had happened.

ReLife Experimentation Report #1

Preparing to make contact with subject No. 001, Ryota Himura.

Considering his situation and current unemployment, I personally believe he’ll be cooperative. We’ll see soon enough.

Update: As expected, he’s on board. I’ll be seeing him again tomorrow to hash out the details.
-Nurse