The Fixers - "School Daze" 28-9-15

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Decadent Albatros

Re: The Fixers - "A Stranger Comes To Call" 19-9-15

Post by Decadent Albatros »

Captain Sharp, I shall be an avid reader of this goodie even in enemy territory! :lol:
Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: The Fixers - "School Daze" 28-9-15

Post by Hesmiyu »

Sharp-O wrote:ease of replying :D
Amenities assume winky also doesn't look like thread bumping :P. Still unsure to the cause of posting to the other site.
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Hesmiyu wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:ease of replying :D
Amenities assume winky also doesn't look like thread bumping :P. Still unsure to the cause of posting to the other site.
Because it's links to KS lore are tenuous at best, Silent suggested I post it elsewhere and since my options were either that or put a bullet in the story, I figured it was better this way.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Sharp-O wrote:Thanks for people leaving comments on the other site although I'd prefer to see comments on here, just for ease of replying :D
Or not. Out means OUT. Don't make me put a lock on this.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Hurrrrgh, I'm really struggling to write the upcoming chapters. I know the broad strokes but getting from point to point is proving difficult. Nothing seems right. I think I've been far too ambitious with this particular story and between my new work responsibilities and my website review work picking up again, I think it's going to hover on the precipice of indefinite hiatus for a while to come.

I really hate to leave a story unfinished but if worst comes to worst, I may just cancel the series and post a short summary of how the story was going to play out.