CLANNAD - Katawa Shoujo Cross-over

WORDS WORDS WORDS

MrVolcanoes22

Re: CLANNAD - Katawa Shoujo Cross-over

Post by MrVolcanoes22 »

Clearly I need to improve my fictional story writing :( . I think I'm just going to start over again and only post summaries, that way you guys can help me along if you wouldn't mind. Like I mentioned before, I do write papers but most of the stuff I work on involves research papers, not fiction, and especially not love stories.
"Most of us think it would be interesting to be placed in Hisao's situation, I am here to tell you it is not. There is a reason he got so depressed, and I am positive none of us would want to end up on the roof with a real-life Kenji, (well there might be a few of you out there who would enjoy it, but hey, I don't judge :D )"
brythain

Re: CLANNAD - Katawa Shoujo Cross-over

Post by brythain »

MrVolcanoes22 wrote:Clearly I need to improve my fictional story writing :( . I think I'm just going to start over again and only post summaries, that way you guys can help me along if you wouldn't mind. Like I mentioned before, I do write papers but most of the stuff I work on involves research papers, not fiction, and especially not love stories.
Hey man, don't be discouraged. My only real fiction can be found here, in the KS forums. The rest of the time, I'm writing research papers and book chapters if I write anything at all! So go with the feels, and the feels (plus reading the entire fanfic-writing advice thread and also the 'Ask' thread) will help a lot. Don't post just summaries; this is for fan fiction, not summaries of fan fiction. Try posting it under 'Fan Works' or just PM someone for advice if you need it.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)