Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Complete]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Sharp-O

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 21/7/15]

Post by Sharp-O »

swampie2 wrote:Noticed a couple of errors this time round, like "I grimly admits. " I think you wrote this chapter for a different POV and changed it?
Nope, I just fucked up :lol: Any others, I can't see any more but fresh eyes might.
swampie2 wrote:Ritsu has become nymphomaniac. I don't know what do think of this. :lol:
Become? She's initiated most of the sexual happenings in the series!
swampie2 wrote:
“I think we deserve a little rest, don’t you?”
I really thought that was the end for a second there. :evil:
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:Nope, I just fucked up :lol: Any others, I can't see any more but fresh eyes might.
Can't see anything else glaring right now, but it is 1am :lol:
Sharp-O wrote:Become? She's initiated most of the sexual happenings in the series!
True, but I think this chapter made that click in my head for some reason, something about Taro having to be like "yo, slow your roll, we're sex having too much, I gotta study babe."
One Shots - My stories thread.
Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Hesmiyu »

Here I was, looking forward to the almost daily chapter releases :P

When you get back to it I hope it will still be as good as what it has been :) although I am sure it will be.
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
Frosticle

Post by Frosticle »

I've really enjoyed this story in its entirety. Ritsu is my favourite character from K-On!, and to see her finally get a fully fleshed out story in the Katawa Shoujo universe has made me quite happy! Great job on this fic, Sharp-O :D
Now we rise,
And we are everywhere.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Well, taking a break is usually advisable if you're having trouble or whatever unless your fans are all psychos who'll chase you down without their daily fix of whatever you've produced, but I'm getting off track here

Well, looks like Taro's problems are mostly resolved and there's a lot of story right now, so I'll be interested to see exactly where this goes in the future - I don't know, really.

Glad to see that Hanako was potentially getting some action as well :lol:

Anyway, good last-chapter-for-the-forseeable-future! :D
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Hesmiyu wrote:Here I was, looking forward to the almost daily chapter releases :P

When you get back to it I hope it will still be as good as what it has been :) although I am sure it will be.
Frosticle wrote:I've really enjoyed this story in its entirety. Ritsu is my favourite character from K-On!, and to see her finally get a fully fleshed out story in the Katawa Shoujo universe has made me quite happy! Great job on this fic, Sharp-O :D
Wow, imply cancellation and fresh commenters come out of the woodwork! :lol: Thank you both for reading and for commenting, guys! Glad you've both been enjoying it :D Rest assured, one-shots will provide more stories from the universe so I hope that satiates that appetite.
Alpacalypse wrote:Well, taking a break is usually advisable if you're having trouble or whatever unless your fans are all psychos who'll chase you down without their daily fix of whatever you've produced, but I'm getting off track here

Well, looks like Taro's problems are mostly resolved and there's a lot of story right now, so I'll be interested to see exactly where this goes in the future - I don't know, really.
Something that's become abundantly clear is that this series has evolved past Taro and become more of an ensemble cast so when I return to it, it will no doubt have switching POVs.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Call me Akane.
How very unprofessional...
Is she going to issue him a pass after he's finished with treatment?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

This chapter was allot of fun. And I think changing P.O.V. is a good idea. Keeps things interesting if done well, and I have no reason to think you won't. Also, British slang is allot of fun, so I don't blame Taro for wanting to learn some.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Call me Akane.
How very unprofessional...
Less so than the Nurse banging Emi's mum :lol:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Is she going to issue him a pass after he's finished with treatment?
Hue know she will.
AntonSlavik020 wrote:This chapter was allot of fun. And I think changing P.O.V. is a good idea. Keeps things interesting if done well, and I have no reason to think you won't. Also, British slang is allot of fun, so I don't blame Taro for wanting to learn some.
Thanks, Anton! I'll try not to disappoint :D
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Hey, Doctors are not supposed to bang their patients.
Parents of patients are free game :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:No update, but I got the idea to make a chart of the characters in Monomyth and how their voices sound in my head so here's said chart with the voice cast I imagine :D
I love this idea, but each actor does so many voices that it's hard to tell what one you mean.

Perhaps you could put x AS y or something?
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

I will never accept any other actor for Ritsu than Cassandra Lee as Ritsu in K-on, my mind has latched onto that voice for her. :lol:

I also just found out that she did Taiga Aisaka... mind blown.

Other than that, the rest fit quite well!
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

swampie2 wrote:I will never accept any other actor for Ritsu than Cassandra Lee as Ritsu in K-on, my mind has latched onto that voice for her. :lol:

I also just found out that she did Taiga Aisaka... mind blown.
Yup, she's a fantastically talented voice actress with some pretty cool characters under her belt. HOWEVER, she voiced Kyubey and I will not abide the bunny-cat. Plus I heard K-On!Ritsu's voice and it just didn't fit with me. Felt like it needed to be a little huskier, y'know?
swampie2 wrote:Other than that, the rest fit quite well!
Really racked my brain for Molly but I think Lauren Landa would be a good fit. I knew most of them would be pretty damn good fits :lol: