Stories:
Scars - This post
In which Hisao shows Hanako his scar.

Earbuddies - Part 2
In which Shizune gets a crush on Misha.

I can't sleep.
In which Suzu falls asleep.

Emilogue
In which we look into Hisao and Emi's future.

Writings of a mad-man - Part 2 - Part 3
In which Hisao gets hospitalized.

Shizune in the snow - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Shizune In America - Finale
My own follow up from one of my favorite fics: "After Graduation."

A collection of suspicious events
Crossovers!

Iwanako's week off - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4
My own take on nimblesquirrel's fiction: "The past catches up."

Magician's Tricks!
A oneshot test for a character design.

The tea wars.
Who will win?

A sad story. - A new story.
:cry:

Kenjika
Something new.

Mirror Shots - 1 - 2
A return to the Mirror Shoujo universe (In one shot form!)

Library Time
A story.

Mirrormyth - 2 - 3
I can't stand to see this cast of characters go.

Weebs?
This one aint' all that great.

---

SCARS:

I recently replayed Hanako's route, and while playing this scene I imagined this situation, and thought It made quite a funny encounter. It doesn't fit Hanako's character at all but I wrote it anyway.

---

I slowly begin to unbutton my shirt, Hanako standing before me with eyes as wide as saucers, her breath hitches as I pull my tie loose.

My mind Is racing with thoughts, and my body Is filled with adrenaline. The first button comes undone after a second of fiddling, but the rest are much tougher to get undone while Hanako is staring, I can Imagine this is quite strange to her, having me come Into her room and take my clothing off.

After I reach the last couple of buttons I've begun to try and block out the thought that I'm taking my shirt off In front of Hanako, It hasn't worked very well.

My shirt falls open, and Hanako stares Intently at my chest. I give a small nod as she raises her hand.

"Oh.."

"T-that's your s-scar?" her voice Is filled with Intrepidation.

"They had to cut open my chest to operate on my heart after I had my attack"

"I.. I..." Her vision meets the floor as she stammers out her words.

"That's fucked up Hisao." She returns her gave to me as she forces out her thoughts.

Wait just a seco-

"You b-barge Into my room and show me that?" Her face has become tightened, slightly angry?

"I.. I thought this would bring us closer?" I'm stammering more than her now.

"B- by showing me your messed up chest? That's d- d-disgusting"

Silence falls over us. This was not what I expected at all.

"Y-you should leave, put your shirt on too, nobody w-wants to see that" She points to my chest with a very slightly extended arm, as If she's scared to go near me.

"Hanako, I just-" She quickly grabs my shoulders and turns me around before pushing me out of her room with a surprising amount of force.

I'm left considering what I've done as I'm stood In the hallway with my shirt revealing my chest, then the door slams shut behind me.

Fuck
Last edited by swampie2 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 50 times in total.
One Shots - My stories thread.
Gajzla

Re: Scars [One Shot]

Post by Gajzla »

Ha, that made me laugh - a nice little one shot.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

:lol:
As much as Hanako is totally a dick in that one-shot, I thought it was pretty funny!

Not bad, good sir. You're proving yourself to be quite the capable writer *tips hat*
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
danfs

Post by danfs »

Subtitle suggestion: How would Hanako's route be on Phantom Pains alternative universe :lol:

But anyway, pretty nice, made me laugh of a sad memory, which is really nice
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

danfs wrote:Subtitle suggestion: How would Hanako's route be on Phantom Pains alternative universe :lol:

But anyway, pretty nice, made me laugh of a sad memory, which is really nice
Hanako may not be an option In the Phantom Pains universe, she's already dating someone else ;)
Feurox

Post by Feurox »

Honestly I'd figure this is how most girls would react anyway, I mean Hisao does take of his shirt and is like "this is me, take it or leave it" :wink: and considering that he doesn't run with Emi in this route, his bod can't be that toned.

Anyway, little short but that's well worth it for the quality to me. Really made me laugh and the whole
fuck

Gave me a case of laughing herpies. Well done, this was good. :lol:
My Molly Route
Ekephrasis and Other Stories
I hate when people ruin perfectly good literature with literary terminology.
- CraftyAtom
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Fuckin' nice one, mate :D I cant resist a bit of OOC Hanako, and you played it out well. Made me chuckle :)
Feurox wrote:Honestly I'd figure this is how most girls would react anyway, I mean Hisao does take of his shirt and is like "this is me, take it or leave it" :wink: and considering that he doesn't run with Emi in this route, his bod can't be that toned.
Mental images of Hisao with a slight case of man-titties :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
swampie2

Earbuddies [Updated 25/6/15]

Post by swampie2 »

I'm sure that many people have written this story many times before, but I really like the idea so I'm going to write it anyway :D

This short story takes place at Shizune's first year in Yamaku.

---

Earbuddies

[Class is dismissed, please have a good weekend everyone.]

The teacher quickly packs up his things and begins to leave the room along with everybody else in the class. A couple of groups congregate and chat before leaving the room together, yet I'm sat here alone. I've tried to get along with the other people in my class but it's never become anything more than idle chatter, just passing acquaintances at best. I carefully pack my things back into my satchel and leave for the library to return some books that I've kept for far too long. Aside from my homeroom teacher, Yukko is the nicest person I've met so far at Yamaku, so I'll be glad to see her after my rather dull afternoon.

I place my books on the desk as carefully as I can as Yuuko has complained about me dropping my books on the desk, well; more of a desperate plea followed by apology than a complaint. I can't really see her around so I suppose I'll just grab something to read until the library closes, I've already spent enough time sat in my new dorm room with nothing to do this week. I pick out a brightly colored romance book and take a peek out of the large, church like windows that adorn the library walls, the sun shines through them brightly. I think I'll read outside today.

---

"Amori, you know I can't be with you!" She screams, tears pouring down her face.

"But I love you Yuma! And I know that you love me too"

I sigh as the rather sub-par book fails to capture my interest even after I read a large chunk of it. I close the book without marking my page and place it on the grass beside me, the leaves hanging above me wave idly in the wind, making blotchy shadows all around me. My brother once explained that leaves rustle in the wind, and I briefly attempt to imagine what sound a "rustle" is.

I peer around, trying to find something to occupy my mind and notice that the school running track has become abuzz with people dressed in the Yamaku PE uniform that everyone was provided with and I vowed never to use due to the girl's shorts being more like hot pants than shorts. Must be the track meet. After a moment watching a short girl with prosthetic legs take around the track a couple of times I notice someone movement to my left, so I crane my head to get a better look.

Before me stands a very curvy figure topped off with bright pink hair and curls that rest on her shoulders. She gives me a brief waves before beginning to walk over to me, a small bounce in her step making her hair and... features jump as she moves. She jumps to a stop a couple meters away from me and begins speaking, I pick up a couple of words but the rest are lost.

"Hello! ... ... lost?" I can only tell it's a question by the was the quizzically tilts her head to the side awaiting an answer. I shake my head to signify no before holding up my book, she giggles and speaks again but this time I make out none of it. I wait for her to finish before pointing to my ears and shaking my head. It takes her a second to click on before she holds up a single finger as if saying "hold on a second" before promptly pulling a small marker from her pocket before writing on her palm.

"Hey!"

I open my bag and pull my notepad before showing it to her. She chuckles and palms her forehead, leaving a wet marker smear there. I giggle and point to my own forehead then to her. She throws her bag to the ground before clumsily making her way to the ground and sitting cross legged opposite from me. She opens her bag and pulls a small palm mirror before licking her finger and attempting to wipe the marker from her very concentrated face; her tongue pokes from the side of her mouth and her eyebrows are both furrowed. I quickly offer her a small pack of tissues, she thanks me and I give her a thumbs up before returning to the tried a true notepad and pen method of communication.

"I'm Shizune, hi! :3" She quickly speaks what I can assume is a response before stopping herself and laughing heartily.

"I'm Shiina, but you can call me Misha~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ " Her drawing is much better than mine for sure, and also drawn in glittery pink pen. While she hands the pad back she gives me a sweet smile that makes my cheeks feel hot.

"(¡~¡) Your drawing is better than mine" I had her the pad and she looks filled with self-accomplishment and pride as she reads it, returning a large grin and laugh.

"Thanks! -`ღ´- Want some lunch? I made too much ⌒ ‿‿ ⌒ " She hands over the pad and then fishes a small plastic container from her back, before cracking it open to reveal a half dozen sandwiches. How can she have made this many sandwiches by accident? The sight of them reminds me that I had forgotten to eaten at all today, so I eagerly scribble my response onto the pad.

"I'd be eternally in your debt ^‿^ " She glances at the pad and beams a happy smile my way before laughing, once again sending her hair and fairer features bouncing. She reaches inside and jams a sandwich into her mouth before retrieving her pen and writing with her meal dangling from her mouth.

"You're not allergic to anything right?" I shake my head emphatically and she smiles once again before pushing the small tub over to me. I find it amazing how much this girl can smile, she's almost bursting with happiness at every moment. She's definitely put me in a better mood though, I'm glad for that.

---

I eat a pair of smaller sandwiches while Misha finishes almost all of the rest of them while we chat about classes and life using my notepad. After a while she leaves to fetch some drinks and returns with all the joy in the world, gently skipping up to me before seating herself next to me this time. She hands me an orange juice and I quickly fish some coins from my pockets and offer them to her, to which she shakes her head violently and crosses her arms before launching into what I can assume is very loud laughter. I feel my cheeks become rosy red as the though that this is now a date flitters through my mind like a pink butterfly. I quickly sign thank you and bow politely in case she doesn't know sign.

As she sees my hands moving, something changes in her eyes. Where there was joy and happiness, there is now curiosity and intrigue. She holds up a finger to get me to wait before holding two fingers to her temple before turning to face me.

[Hello. I... am...] She visibly thinks for a second before continuing [I... I am... Misha.] She finishes with a triumphant pose and a wide smile. I feel a smile of my own creep onto my face as I begin to sign back to her.

[Hey! I didn't know you knew sign.] I look to her face and see that she is completely lost and confused. I let out a sigh that becomes a giggle after not too long. I take the pad and quickly write out a single word before signing it for her as well. [Learning?] She looks to the page, then to my hands where I repeat the motion. She takes a second to ingrain it into her mind before opening her eyes and signing again.

[Yes.] Her delivery is blunt, but her face says otherwise; a sweet smile peaking through her concentrated gaze on her own hands. She uncaps her pen and quickly writes.

"Is this "Music?" " She shows me the page, before carefully signing slowly;

[Partition]

Once she finishes, she looks on to me with a proud stance and all I can do is burst into laughter. She frowns and looks at her hands before throwing them into the air and returning to the pad with a giggle.

"At least I tried ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Anyway, want to listen to some music?" She fishes her phone from her pocket and unravels a pair of headphones before offering me one side. I don't think she understands what deaf means, but I don't want to turn her down or she might take it the wrong way. I take the earbud and carefully place it into my ear, it vibrates slightly as she taps her phone, presumably playing a song. Given the feeling I can assume It's quite fast music, that'd suit her. I take the notepad from the ground and carefully write once more.

"Want to hang out tomorrow?" I nervously place the pad in her lap before returning to my orange juice to distract myself from my thoughts. After a half minute that feels like an eternity, I feel the pad being placed back onto my lap.

"That'd be awesome!~"

---

Next Part

Notes:

Shizune's Homeroom Teacher: Shizune's first class is one specifically for the hard of hearing. Once she meets Misha and her lipreading improves she is moved to Mutou's class.
Emi: I'm not sure If Emi joined Yamaku at the same time as Shizune, but I don't think that is ever specified, so I included her.
Misha's Hair: I know that Misha dyed her hair after Shizune turned her down in the VN, but the picture that inspired this whole story shows her pink drills, so deal with it ;)
Misha's lackluster understanding of deafness: It's cute so shhh
Last edited by swampie2 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mirage_GSM

Re: Earbuddies [One Shot]

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Since you are aware of the problem with Misha's hair, let me just point out that the librarian's name is "Yuuko" not "Yukko" :-)
Otherwise a fun little piece.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

I'm thinking I want to do some more with this idea.

Are Shizune x Misha fics overdone?
brythain

Post by brythain »

swampie2 wrote:I'm thinking I want to do some more with this idea.

Are Shizune x Misha fics overdone?
Nope. Carry on. Good work so far, very entertaining, rather fresh, excellent use of graphic aids. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

I say go for it if you can do it. I just don't think Shizune deserves Misha's love. 8)
kaserkin

Post by kaserkin »

I like it! No much else to say, really. It's a cute little story, and it leaves you with a nice, fuzzy feeling. The picture is also pretty cute. Who is the artist?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

It's signed by Mike Inel - the guy who did the video sequences for KS.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.