On the Other Side of Shattered Glass

WORDS WORDS WORDS

brythain

Re: On the Other Side of Shattered Glass

Post by brythain »

Ha, I was wondering when the Looking-Glass would appear. It's an excellent psychological Rin I'm reading here. Good job. Although I do think she has a finer sense of colour, which is a minor quibble.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Blank Mage
Location: My own personal hell, with a metered internet connection.

Post by Blank Mage »

Yay, it's here! You already know what I think. :D
And we're back.
-----------
"I wish I could convey to you just how socially inept I am, but I can't."
"I think you just did."
"No, I really, truly haven't."
Identity Crisis

Post by Identity Crisis »

brythain wrote:Ha, I was wondering when the Looking-Glass would appear. It's an excellent psychological Rin I'm reading here. Good job. Although I do think she has a finer sense of colour, which is a minor quibble.
I realised that I completely forgot to reply.

I'm glad to hear I'm getting the characterisation right. Writing Rin makes me nervous, though I think I'm steadily getting a surer hand on her, especially after I played through the game again. I'll definitely take into account your comment about Rin's sense of colour and how it might play into her characterisation.

I'd also like to thank Alpacalypse, Blank Mage and Dewelar for proof-reading the last chapter and offering advice. Not only did you guys catch several mistakes and give valuable advice, you also made posting this a whole lot less nerve-wracking.