Puppet Show (Rewrite in progress, explanation posted.)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Puppet Show [OC Story] NEW Chapter! 20/06

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Hmm, I don't remember him having used prosthetics before, but if he learned how to use them already, we still don't know why he stopped using them.
You don't go through that kind of effort only to decide afterwards on a whim not to use them. After all, being able to walk wth a prosthetic brings enourmous benefits, especially if you are also missing an arm and the remaining one is always occupied holding the crutch.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
RidiculousLuke

Post by RidiculousLuke »

You don't go through that kind of effort only to decide afterwards on a whim not to use them.
Absolutely. But Kichirou hasn't said anything about why, so we're gonna have to wait. :)
Luke of the Ridiculous variety, author of Puppet Show.

(There's also the Old Version of Puppet Show, if you really want to read it.)

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously." - Hunter S. Thompson
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

No more Chiyoko-shipping? Awww....it was fun while it lasted, I guess. :cry:

I've picked up on the whole previous experience with trying with a prosthetic and it being some borderline-PTSD moment (from the sounds of it, anyway).

As far as how Kichirou went about the whole Hanamoto scene, I think it goes with his character. From what I get from him, I see him kinda like Yamada (Yamada and the Seven Witches) where he sometimes has trouble saying no and would rather just stick it out and ride through the storm (I do the same, myself). Also, he doesn't know how to beat around the bush all that well, especially seeing as he did the same thing asking Nakajima about Hanamoto.

As far as the high thighs: Are we talking socks or boots? I'm assuming socks, but I will admit I'm a thigh high fan of any leg wear. ;)
RidiculousLuke

Post by RidiculousLuke »

No more Chiyoko-shipping? Awww....it was fun while it lasted, I guess. :cry:
Oh! She's not disappearing :P But her appearances will be fewer the next few chapters :)

And I gotta say, you nailed it on describing Kichirou my friend :)

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously." - Hunter S. Thompson
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Good. Gotta get my fix on adorable blonde flirties.

And it's probably because I can see myself in Kichirou.
RidiculousLuke

Post by RidiculousLuke »

RidiculousLuke

Re: Puppet Show [Hey, if you see Luke anywhere... Let us kno

Post by RidiculousLuke »

RidiculousLuke

Re: Puppet Show Intermission

Post by RidiculousLuke »

"Okay but what does it mean?"

"Well it's a clue right?"

"How is sappy fan-fiction a clue?"

"... Isn't that what we're doing though?"
Last edited by RidiculousLuke on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

HoneyBakedHam

Re: This Show's over for now

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Aw man, Puppet Show is on hiatus? :cry:
RidiculousLuke

Post by RidiculousLuke »

The curtains are closed for now, we'll be back soon!

RidiculousLuke

Post by RidiculousLuke »

Okay! No bullshit titles, no wordplay or being a trickster, I'll tell you all what's happening right now...

I'm currently re-writing this entire story. I'm not sure how long it's going to take but I'll return with a new thread and a pile of writing some time in the future. :)

There, I said it! I really should've just done that before hand but it's too late now.. >.>

I would also like to apologise to the following people:

Mirage_GSM: Your input is highly valued by me. I apologize for replying to some of your criticism like an idiot who clearly didn't do his research, I dove into all this unknowingly and didn't take the time to make something well thought out and put together. I'm sorry if my shit writing and refusal to follow advice has tried your patience.

Silentcook: Your message to me was short and to the point. You're right, I should've just spoken out instead of posting what you described as a webcomic xD I'm sorry that my work has offended you or the balance of this forum in any way.

And finally,

Everyone: I'm sorry for everything I have exposed you to with this story. I hope you'll all look forward to what I've got in store in the future. I ain't gay or nothin', but I love you guys. Sorry for not being honest.

Since this isn't really goodbye, I'll just end this post off like a dork:

"The curtains have been drawn closed. Not to signify a finale, but just to tell you that it's intermission time. So get out of your seats, get a snack, have a smoke perhaps, but do be sure to come back. It will be strange however, since things will probably look a little different. You were sure that character didn't wear that kind of costume or that the background was definitely a different shade of blue earlier...

But it won't be so bad if you give it a chance...

After all... It's all just a show."

Mirage_GSM

Re: Puppet Show (Rewrite in progress, explanation posted.)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Mirage_GSM: Your input is highly valued by me. I apologize for replying to some of your criticism like an idiot who clearly didn't do his research, I dove into all this unknowingly and didn't take the time to make something well thought out and put together. I'm sorry if my shit writing and refusal to follow advice has tried your patience.
Don't worry. If I was feeling like you don't appreciate my feedback I would have stopped giving it. :-)
Besides, it's okay to question feedback or even be of another opinion. In the end feedback - when it doesn't concern grammar or spelling - is also just that: an opinion.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
RidiculousLuke

Post by RidiculousLuke »

Don't worry. If I was feeling like you don't appreciate my feedback I would have stopped giving it. :-)
Besides, it's okay to question feedback or even be of another opinion. In the end feedback - when it doesn't concern grammar or spelling - is also just that: an opinion.
Gah, you're too kind! :wink: I've been far too emotional lately... Worrying about everything everywhere instead of what's right in front of me. :P

HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

But...Chiyoko... :cry:

Looking forward to what you do in the end.