Happy Birthday, Hanako!

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Cereal_Guy_Dan

Happy Birthday, Hanako!

Post by Cereal_Guy_Dan »

Hey all. I've been trying to get something ready for today, but didn't have time to go digital with it. Here's the hand colored version, please excuse the sloppiness. I call this one "Everything". If you have anything art you want to submit for Hanako's birthday, maybe you could put it here too. Cheers!

You see everything
you see every part
You see all my light
and you love my dark
You dig everything
of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything
to which you can't relate

And you're still here

-"Everything" by Alanis Morissette

Cereal_Guy_Dan

Re: Happy Birthday, Hanako!

Post by Cereal_Guy_Dan »

Here's an edited version.
Cereal_Guy_Dan

Post by Cereal_Guy_Dan »

And lastly, until I can do something digital with these. Here's an alternate version I did to try (poorly) to get a little closer to the source material.

Hanako Scars

Post by Hanako Scars »

That's not what I imagined Hanako to look like at all O_o
Misha Fanfic hunter. If you know of a good completed one, please PM me :)
kevin510

Post by kevin510 »

Looks like Hanako and Misha Had a Baby
Cereal_Guy_Dan

Post by Cereal_Guy_Dan »

I really wanted to do something different than the game outfits/situations that have been done extensively (not that I'm knocking anyone who does them, I'm just tired of doing it myself). This is supposed to be some time after the events of Sisterhood (note the hair clip) after her confidence has continued building. The idea is that it takes place in a private karaoke booth with only those close to her and she's free to express herself. She's supposed to have lace covering her arms, but not to the degree that you can't see the darker color of her scars peeking through. When/if I ever do the digital version I'll add that, change the pose somewhat so her hips aren't turned away so much (and try to improve on the left arm), and go for a more subtle color on the shirt (so there's less of a Misha vibe). Even with all that, it came out much more "Barbie" than I intended. Thanks for taking notice and letting me know what you think!