Yamaku girls in silhouette/TheCreate's Creations

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
TheCreate

Yamaku girls in silhouette/TheCreate's Creations

Post by TheCreate »

I was working on this around Valentines Day. My friends (Who don't know anything about KS) didn't get it. I thought it might be appreciated here. What do you all think?
Attachments
aKS 1.png
aKS 1.png (389.97 KiB) Viewed 5576 times
Last edited by TheCreate on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream

Re: Yamaku girls in silhouette

Post by Dream »

Man, i really really like this. Seriously, it's really good stuff. Only things are that i would have unified the values a bit (so that they would look more like the heart logo in your image and the pencil lines becamse less noticeable) and made the shapes more slender/proportionate, but those are minor things. Really awesome work, i hope we see you around more in this section.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YEah, they do seem like younger versions of themselves, but I still really like it!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
TheCreate

Post by TheCreate »

Thanks for the feedback guys! This was actually one of my first times using both microsoft paint and hand-drawn materials for something like this, and I agree blending the figures with the "heart" logo would make it look better. And I was using various pics from the game to help me with some of the proportions (I had to guess at the leg length, since the full leg was rarely shown in-game). But I'm glad they were recognizable.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well, really most of the girls are fine. Its just Hanako and definately Lilly who need to be a bit more slender, and have taller bodies in proportion to their heads.

Please kutgw though!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

^ Not just Hanako and Lilly, they all need much more slender bodies.

Kinda off-topic, but this brings to mind how incredible our brains are when it comes to identifying proportions. With just a few reductions in lenghts and similar changes, we already see them as little girls.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
TheCreate

Re: Yamaku girls in silhouette/TheCreate's Creations

Post by TheCreate »

I'm glad you all liked it :) Don't know if this one counts or not (are crossovers okay here?), I drew characters from series I really loved being BFFs together. (First time trying to draw anime-style lol)
Attachments
1011419_691566890859742_1507237798_n.jpg
1011419_691566890859742_1507237798_n.jpg (99.47 KiB) Viewed 4943 times