Trading Secrets

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
OremLK

Trading Secrets

Post by OremLK »

More art for fun and practice :D
Attachments
lilly trading secrets small.jpg
lilly trading secrets small.jpg (412.1 KiB) Viewed 7840 times
BMFJack

Re: Trading Secrets

Post by BMFJack »

It's pretty good, but honestly I'm just curious about the title. Why "trading secrets"?
OremLK

Post by OremLK »

I decided to have her blushing and looking a bit shocked. I'll leave what secret she's just been told up to interpretation!
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

I like it! Her hands and feet need a little work, but it's better than anything I could do. :)
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
OremLK

Post by OremLK »

Yeah, I'm terrible at hands. They're so damn hard to draw. Just spent an hour drawing my hand repeatedly from different angles. Hopefully with more of that kind of thing I'll get better in the future.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Fantastic work, mate!
An impressive amount of work has gone into this, I can tell! A damn sight more effort than goes into any of mine, at least :lol:
I love the colouring and shading, it's fantastic. Maybe work a tad on perspectives, since her arms and legs seem at a strange angle, but that'll surely come with practise.

Keep it up, lad :D I'd love to see more!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Byakku

Post by Byakku »

Her eyes seem a bit too close together, perhaps her left eye should be a tad more to the left? Great drawing nonetheless! :)
OremLK

Post by OremLK »

Thanks guys! I've still got a lot I need to improve on by practicing perspective and anatomy etc, but it's fun to occasionally draw a KS character in the meantime.
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

It doesn't have to be amazing to be good anyway, I can't even draw stick figures :P

Sure the anatomy looks a little wonky, but it doesn't really detract from the piece as a whole. And like you said, you're practicing.

Rock on, man!
brythain

Post by brythain »

BMFJack wrote:It doesn't have to be amazing to be good anyway, I can't even draw stick figures :P

Sure the anatomy looks a little wonky, but it doesn't really detract from the piece as a whole. And like you said, you're practicing.

Rock on, man!
The anatomy's believable, I think the skirt is a little odd in the way the material falls. But it's a great practice piece, miles ahead of anything I can draw, for sure!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
OremLK

Post by OremLK »

Appreciate the kind words and the critique. I've got a lot more studying to do, that's for sure. I'll draw another of the girls soon though!