Accessing Shizune's arc

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Nikola Tesla

Accessing Shizune's arc

Post by Nikola Tesla »

I got the good endings of Emi, Rin, Hanako and Lilly and finally I was curious about Shizune's path. I used skip mode to try to get it refraining from answering "I've done my part" in the cold war chapter because it seemed too lame and meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=ACT15.png indicated it can be irrelevant at least if you answer "maybe" to the nurse. It seems that response is actually necessary to proceed and there's an obvious discrepancy in the flowchart, the lunch evolution theory chapter resetting status which needs to be at least 2 and waiting for Misha and Shizune being the only choice besides "did my part" to increase it so showing it's available even if answering "cut me and Lilly some slack" is a mistake?
Mirage_GSM

Re: Accessing Shizune's arc

Post by Mirage_GSM »

To get on Shizune's route you have to
1) Join her and Misha for lunch in Lunch Evolution Theory and
2) Take her side in her fight with Lilly (Did my part)

If you also chose "Go for it" when running with Emi, you will get a third relevant choice afterwards to choose between Emi's and Shizune's paths.

Oh, and you should avoid the manly picnic, i.e. not throw them out of your room or try to be a smartass in class when they ask you where you've been. (Only one of the latter choices will appear depending on whether or not you had a heart attack while running.)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Nikola Tesla

Re: Accessing Shizune's arc

Post by Nikola Tesla »

Yes, I took that route, just wondered if I missed something since the flowchart implies it's still attainable if you decide to condone Lilly. I guess it's just a long overdue mistake.