Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
RikuDawn

Re: Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

From the sources i gathered.. from KNIZZ' 100% GUIDE and other places.
do use them and compare to the flowchart, so u can ensure u have all scenes.

Note: i know it is messy and maybe broken english, due to i copy, cut some part, and paste all together to form as a guide for me. now just sharing with u =)
Note: i have not test out all yet. Only finished Emi & Hanako

"
HANAKO
First choice. Save. Choose one. Continue till Lilly invites you in the Scene "Rise and Shine".
(Optionally, you can keep playing till the end of "Mad Hatter" if you want to see a 10 lines of new dialog)
Reload and continue.
The next choice is irrelevant too, but admitting will give you 10 more lines later on.
The third choice decides which of the two bad ends you get (in case you do.)
Going to the city is required for the good end.
The fourth choice decides between good and bad end.

Hanako's good ending
Choices only start to matter when Lilly leaves.
Do you want to go to the city?
Agree with Lilly.
Calling it a day when Lilly leaves=auto bad ending, no matter what you choose next.
Going to the city, but then trusting your own judgment=neutral ending.

EMI
The first choice in "Famous Last Words" causes a small difference in the next scene: "Tracking Absences". You can choose either.
Second choice is the same but with "Definitions" and the following scene "Invisible Rock".
Third choice: "I suppose I can spare a few minutes." otherwise some scenes will be skipped
Fourth choice: "Sure, why not." otherwise some scenes will be skipped
Fifth choice. Save. "Go after her."
Sixth choice. Make a second savegame. Choose "Downplay the issue" to get bad end.

Finish the two savegames you have.
Emi's good ending
Offer to run with her
Press Emi
I suppose I can spare a few minutes
Sure why not?
Talk with her mom. (If you screw up here I think you can still get a saving throw.)

SHIZUNE
There is only one choice. Go both paths.

LILLY
"Tell the truth" - Choose any - Choose any - "Adress it" - Choose Any - "Mention the letter"

Lilly's good ending
Do not lie, ever.
Always be truthful.
It's that easy.

ACT1 and RIN
To be written.

"
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

RikuDawn wrote:
Feuver wrote:You should be able to get every scenes by getting all the endings.
Yeah. But I'm trying to get 100% library with as little effort as possible. So if I can just avoid having to take all the steps to get a separate ending and still get all scenes, I'd like to be able to do that.
I'm marking down all the endings that gives you extra scenes, plus cleaning up a little more.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Thanks to all doing this...

As for getting 100%, the bonus picture for 100% is a bit disappointing, it's not even as involved as the Act 1 bonus...
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

New version out, 1.3

-Shows what endings gives you bonus scenes
-Shows why there are so many "YOU DIE"
-Added name beside endings for faster reading.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/KatawaShoujoFlowchartv12.png
RikuDawn

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

I noticed a lot of blank bubbles. Are those ones where you aren't sure?

Also, your explanation of how to quit the art club in Rin's path is definitely wrong.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Working on a new version with those details.

I'll check on how to leave the art club in Rin's path, thanks for the heads up.

Rin path's has many choices, so I'd be glad if I received any help to ensure it is 100% accurate.

Blank bubbles means places that I'm not sure if it gives you points toward the love interest or not - or that I haven't tried them all yet. I think I'm going to do a version with every single scenes in it.
Last edited by Feuver on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

In case it helps, the only common choices between me and pyretimeth in getting to that scene are It makes me feel like I'm stuck, and I want to be more like Emi
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Notguest wrote:In case it helps, the only common choices between me and pyretimeth in getting to that scene are It makes me feel like I'm stuck, and I want to be more like Emi
Thank you, I'll mark it down, try everything and see if there's something decisive that makes you quit the art club.

Just checked, and yeah, it seems like I am in the wrong. I'm going to work on finding what now.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Hmm. I think perhaps that in the Rin arc the choices that you choose early on change what options you can pick when it comes to the scene where Nomiya is trying to convince Rin to do the art exhibition. I just finished Rin's arc and got the bad and good ends, and the choices frankly confused the hell out of me. I was utterly mystified by what possible logic could be behind them. Which makes sense, and I'm glad they did it that way, but it makes trying to figure out whether I've got 100% completion of her route really difficult.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

sporkaganza wrote:Hmm. I think perhaps that in the Rin arc the choices that you choose early on change what options you can pick when it comes to the scene where Nomiya is trying to convince Rin to do the art exhibition. I just finished Rin's arc and got the bad and good ends, and the choices frankly confused the hell out of me. I was utterly mystified by what possible logic could be behind them. Which makes sense, and I'm glad they did it that way, but it makes trying to figure out whether I've got 100% completion of her route totally mystifying.
In fact, those choices depends if you say "Like RIn" or "Like Emi"
You get 6 total choices, 3 for each decisions. I drew it in my flowchart as two different incarnation of "In her own image"

Wait... actually you may be right. Damn, I'll have to go even deeper down the rabbit hole.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Feuver wrote:
sporkaganza wrote:Hmm. I think perhaps that in the Rin arc the choices that you choose early on change what options you can pick when it comes to the scene where Nomiya is trying to convince Rin to do the art exhibition. I just finished Rin's arc and got the bad and good ends, and the choices frankly confused the hell out of me. I was utterly mystified by what possible logic could be behind them. Which makes sense, and I'm glad they did it that way, but it makes trying to figure out whether I've got 100% completion of her route totally mystifying.
You get 6 total choices, 3 for each decisions. I drew it in my flowchart as two different incarnation of "In her own image"

Wait... actually you may be right. Damn, I'll have to go even deeper down the rabbit hole.
You probably will - I just tried replaying that point based on my save and me fiddling with different answers and I ended up being given two answers from one side of your flowchart and one answer from the other side as options.

I can say more definitively that I think if you ask Nomiya about supporting Rin, that unlocks "it doesn't matter" later on when you're talking to Rin. On my first playthrough I picked "understand" and that option didn't come up.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

sporkaganza wrote:
Feuver wrote:

You probably will - I just tried replaying that point based on my save and me fiddling with different answers and I ended up being given two answers from one side of your flowchart and one answer from the other side as options.

I can say more definitively that I think if you ask Nomiya about supporting Rin, that unlocks "it doesn't matter" later on when you're talking to Rin. On my first playthrough I picked "understand" and that option didn't come up.
Alright, thanks I'll check that up when I can and change it if it is as you say.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Ahahah hot damn, I have to try every choices, I'm starting to find patterns. Also was notified on Facepunch of a mistake on Emi's arc, I'll have a major update ASAP.