The Rin path map v2

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
gainare_tottori

The Rin path map v2

Post by gainare_tottori »

EDIT: Updated to version 2, an error was corrected

Rin's path has a decent amount of complexity to the choices that some readers may find confusing or difficult to navigate through. This map is probably not necessary to get full scene completion, but it will help you in getting full story completion if you want to cover every possible line along the way.

I STRONGLY recommend you do not consult this guide without trying go to through Rin's path on your own at least one or two times first. This map contains plot spoilers.
Attachments
pathmapv2.png
pathmapv2.png (37.39 KiB) Viewed 38083 times
Last edited by gainare_tottori on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<Doomfest> Oh god what is art
<Juno> Baby don't hurt me
<duanemoody> don't hurt me
<Juno> No moe
Creative Theory

Re: The Rin path map

Post by Creative Theory »

Thanks for this. I was wondering why I missed so many scenes despite getting both endings.
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

Hmmmm...yeahh...so much line....
abscess

Post by abscess »

awesome....
now do the rest of the routes :)
Siiiiigh....
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Hmm, I had figured out everything except that it was the particular choice in 'In Her Own Image' was what determined what the next choice was. I thought it was simply the choice made in 'Underwater and a Maple with a Name'.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
poppet

Post by poppet »

Much appreciated, I was just missing "BADAAN". Rin has such interesting impression and funny conversations.
Murex

Post by Murex »

Thanks a lot. Rin's path is a headache.

Post by Guest »

Thank you! Although I may have found an error. I picked 'I think you'd be a big hit.' and I didn't quit the art club.

In case it helps to know what my tree was like: Amazing!>Big Hit>Emi?>Support>???(I can't remember this one, I don't remember getting it tbh)>Understand>Sombody= happy ending (I think. Rin was happy but we didn't end up girlfriend and boyfriend if that is possable.)

Thanks for the help, wouldn't have been able to get the bad rin ending without you!!
shikei1

Re: The Rin path map v2

Post by shikei1 »

did you get laid whit rin?
Nuno

Re: The Rin path map v2

Post by Nuno »

it's in the "rin ending", quite honestly i liked that one better, somehow the character is able to touch her and to bring them closer to understanding each other (sort of), the "true ending is more plausible but a bit sad altogether.