Beta Reader Needed

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

AceLions

Beta Reader Needed

Post by AceLions »

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a Beta reader for my stories. I had a couple in the past who were my friends but they have been busy & unable to do it for me. All I need is someone who can help fix what spell check can’t. Like Punctuation, & I think the words Spell check got wrong. I’m Leary posting stories without a Beta reader helping out but have gotten to the point I’m tired of waiting & never posting my stories. The way I normally write is. I hear the story in my head & write it down. Save it then send it off to the Beta reader then post it once I get it back. Or now post it like a Minute after writing like last line. I already have one chapter of my story on here I need a little help fixing before I finish chapter two & post it.
Ace Lions
Mirage_GSM

Re: Beta Reader Needed

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I'm currently betaing another rather large-ish project, so I can't right now.
I do suggest using google drive for the interaction with your proofreaders, though. It's more practical than sending e-mails back and forth...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
AceLions

Re: Beta Reader Needed

Post by AceLions »

No worries on that I just hope to find a beta reader soon to avoid the thing that went on on my story post when i post more Chapters
Ace Lions