Amazon Storyteller, put your fanfics to images?

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

slagman5

Amazon Storyteller, put your fanfics to images?

Post by slagman5 »

I know making an actual game with choices is not allowed, but basically I think if anyone is interested, they can simply combine fanart with fan fiction. Nothing interactive, kind of like putting images to the fanfic we are already getting here? What do you guys think?

http://studios.amazon.com/storyteller
Guest Poster

Re: Amazon Storyteller, put your fanfics to images?

Post by Guest Poster »

It's already possible to combine fanart with fanfiction. There are several fics that have a title screen. If one were to have a suitably dedicated artist, one could even post a fic with all the important events pictured as included CG's. Thing is that very few artist have the time and motivation to take on an endeavour of that magnitude.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Hmm, I'd think this belonged in the Fan Works ur-category. But I'm quite sure a VERY dedicated author or team could do this even in PowerPoint... :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

If you really wanted to do something like that, a doujinshi is more likely, of course you would need alot of art talent, but it makes more sense.

For those who dont know, a doujinshi is basically Manga, but based on existing works.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I think if you were dedicated enough to scribble out a scene from every chapter of your own fanfic, you'd probably might as well go all in and make a Flash Animation, or something
CoffeeDrive wrote:For those who dont know, a doujinshi is basically Manga, but based on existing works.
I've always wondered what the difference was! Cheers :D
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon