Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Alpharius

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Alpharius »

Damnt, this cosplay terrible as my life.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Alpharius wrote:Damnt, this cosplay terrible as my life.
not 100% sure what you meant but from what it looks like if i were you i'd start running :))
hyemi♥chu

Post by hyemi♥chu »

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for disappearing for so long >.< It was my first time on a forum, so I didn't really know what I was doing :( I came here to be able to share my love for a character with like-minded people who would understand and even acknowledge the character.

I'm sorry that it ended up turning into a fight :( this was not my intention at all when I originally posted in this forum (for the first time) and I guess one thing led to the next and there was conflict!

But I wanted to say that I never really found any of the comments here uncomfortable, they were all in good fun. I'm sorry if they made others feel uncomfortable.

I didn't write back on the forum for so long because I had to take pictures in about 8 other cosplays in just one month, and I didn't want to post until I had finished my Emi cosplay. I really did want to get it perfect, or at least as close to it as possible, so I was very busy between taking pictures for all those other cosplays AND studying for the LSAT (I take it in September ;_;). Again I'm terribly sorry I disappeared and that there was conflict in this thread.

I did manage to take pictures in the cosplay, so if anyone is still interested in seeing them, I think I will make a new thread ^^; I haven't uploaded them yet, but I will soon.

Please don't fight okay >~< and thank you to SpunkySix for contacting me, I thought it was one of the nicest things for him and anyone else who really wanted to see the cosplay to go so far as to message me. One of the most beautiful things for an artist, cosplayer included, is people wanting to see your work and your portrayal of a character. To have a group of people really wanting to see it? It means a lot, so thank you <3

Here is my cosplay page again, I update it very often ^^ http://www.facebook.com/hyemichucosplay
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

You're very welcome, I'm glad you appreciated it. Thank you for being understanding, and for replying back because you didn't need to at all. I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing the new pictures in a new topic, and this time we'll be able to be much more civil about it. As you said, one thing lead to another and it got a little out of hand, but we won't let that happen again.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Thank you and sorry again
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

But in fact your life is awesome, thus it's a compliment ?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Alpharius

Post by Alpharius »

Kibaro wrote:
not 100% sure what you meant but from what it looks like if i were you i'd start running :))
Wut.
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

This is the downside of the internet :/, people who can't type correctly(or at least have a valid excuse for not being able to), as well as being rude. I mean seriously; like the old saying goes "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."