Katawa DOOM!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

NekoDude

Re: Katawa DOOM!

Post by NekoDude »

Two of the tracks just posted for Uiruso Shoujo are very much in the "Sendai Aerospace" mold. Drumming is more ornate than the original, and there is guitar wankery.

Shall I List (Everything I Hate About You)
Down With Pestilence

Riffing off of "I Hate Everything About You" and "Down With The Sickness", respectively.
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Ugh, I've been addicted to these lately, mainly because I'm still trying to figure out which KS songs are mashed up where.

Good job, sir.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

Neko's Theme is now considered a White Mice work, as it probably should have been from the start. It's just that when it was created, it was for her appearance in a different game canon (which I have since retracted).

If anyone else has mash-up ideas, name them and I'll give them a look. The two pieces don't have to be in related keys, and even major vs. minor is not a significant problem (I just have to use a relative major or relative minor). The two do need to be somewhat compatible in terms of meter and tempo, however.
White Mice music!
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

I like it! I'm not all too familiar with Doom music (except that one song that literally everybody knows), so I can't fully appreciate the mashup, but I can tell that it works well enough.

Also, Neko's theme is now stuck in my head. Never thought I'd listen to Rock Saxophone and have it work so beautifully.
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

Another Sendai Aerospace style mashup has been created, only this time the composer of the original theme being mashed is... me.

The current project (and the reason I haven't written more "Out Of the Blue" lately) required a Chinese-styled theme for a character, and then a "more brutal" version of the same theme, so I turned back to System Control, the same track I mashed with Wiosna to make Haru No Kontorora.

Here's the original theme.
Here's the "brutal" version.
White Mice music!