KS: The New Generation

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

ericgrimm

Katawa Shoujo: A New Generation

Post by ericgrimm »

Hello all,

I've ventured to this site before in the hopes of promoting a roleplaying forum, and here I am again. I've come from KS: A New Generation, a freeform roleplaying forum set 15 years after the events of Katawa Shoujo. On my last visit people expressed their concern over the leadership of the forum... well, that's changed now. We have a new head admin now (yours truly), and I'm aiming to revitalize the forum and make it better than ever. We've disassociated ourselves entirely from the facebook roleplaying community - an entirely new dynamic, different universe altogether, and we don't allow just any character in. We'll make sure there are no disabled ponies. (Don't worry, application is a breeze as long as it isn't a ridiculous character)

The premise is simple, you play a character either in or around Yamaku High School, and you are free to do as you please; we have subforums for the school, the town, the city and various other places. We also have outlets for those who would feel limited to simply a slice-of-life roleplaying experience - we have a subforum called the "Elseworlds", a place on small, isolated universes where one can roleplay in given examples (we currently have a medieval setting as well as an Ace Attorney style one).

There is also a small SCP-based storyline running underneath the main characters, easily avoidable if you would so wish, but also allows the creation of characters with not quite human abilities (or disabilities.

As far as beginning your time with us goes, you simply create an account with the name of your character, fill out this form and post it in the "Character Profiles" section to await approval. (Approval usually takes no longer than a day, assuming we don't run into major problems with the character).

Happy roleplaying!