Staggering Harmony - Extras (3/10/15) Beta Needed!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Zykes

Re: Staggering Harmony - OCs, Art, and Q&A (Updated 1/28/13)

Post by Zykes »

Something else I've been working on, of course im still learning how to do this stuff with Photoshop, so its not the best, but it helps :lol:

"I look down as I step forward, passing by all those that stare, and hold fear in my heart. I stop and look up, I realize I am not afraid of what others think of me. I am afraid of of what I think of myself."

Staggering Harmony - OC Fanfic
Zykes

Re: Staggering Harmony - OCs, Art, and Q&A (Updated 9/2/14)

Post by Zykes »

New piece I did, Haha (I'm still not that good at it x_x ))

"I look down as I step forward, passing by all those that stare, and hold fear in my heart. I stop and look up, I realize I am not afraid of what others think of me. I am afraid of of what I think of myself."

Zykes

Staggering Harmony - Extras (9/15/14) Beta Needed!

Post by Zykes »

After about 27 total Scenes over the course of two years (give or take a few weeks)

I think I'd like to have someone start double checking my work. And as much as I enjoy triple or quadruple checking my own work each time, I feel I do miss things or can only view things in a single point of view, so it'd probably help a lot to have someone who views things differently than I to help.

If any is interested, feel free to message me about it, so we can set up arrangements for it

Zykes

Re: Staggering Harmony - Extras (3/10/15) Beta Needed!

Post by Zykes »