Hanako Dash - freeware fan game

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Seeker91

Re: Hanako Dash - freeware fan game

Post by Seeker91 »

Looks great, keep it up! :D
"The things that I want", by Hanako Ikezawa. A chocolate bar. A cup of tea. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My parents and skin back. Unlimited chess pieces and a license to skip turns. Right then, more than anything, I wanted him.
Scyl

Post by Scyl »

Been a while since an update, I hope this is still being worked on! It looks really cool!
youka

Post by youka »

Hate to say it, but it's not being worked on for a while now. No time anymore with my new job. But I'm not giving up, it'll happen, one day when everyone's over KS :?
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

youka wrote:Hate to say it, but it's not being worked on for a while now. No time anymore with my new job. But I'm not giving up, it'll happen, one day when everyone's over KS :?
Then this'll be the project awesome enough to revive the fandom and bring us all back, right? :wink:
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
youka

Post by youka »

Gamera Ramen wrote:
youka wrote:Hate to say it, but it's not being worked on for a while now. No time anymore with my new job. But I'm not giving up, it'll happen, one day when everyone's over KS :?
Then this'll be the project awesome enough to revive the fandom and bring us all back, right? :wink:
Hell yeah! xD

Oh yeah, I should mention this project got split up into two. For those still interested, Hanako Dash is about 70% complete, but is just an action platformer with a much brighter (almost comical) setting and not much of a story line. The other one that formed part of that game engine I babbled on about almost a year ago is only about 20% done. This will be more of a fan-fic adventure game, kinda lesser on gameplay and more on story. So maybe there'll be something to show sooner than later. I'll do my best once my work settles after my current project (it's almost done, I think :?)
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
mnbvcxz11

Post by mnbvcxz11 »

youka wrote:those still interested
Count me in! Still waiting, as always! :3
Hanako>Lilly>Rin=Emi=Shizune
i can't really write in english, i am not native english speaker, sorry :c
FeroxAnima

Post by FeroxAnima »

mnbvcxz11 wrote:
youka wrote:those still interested
Count me in! Still waiting, as always! :3
I'm pretty new here, so that's the first time I'm seeing this - but it looks really awesome :D
I'll be looking forward to any updates :)
"May the Force be ever in your favor."
Effie-Wan Trinoby

If you happen to have a spare copy of the Midwinter artbook for sale, I'd be grateful if you let me know :D

That one day was a good one.
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

Any news of the project(s)?
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/