Hanako Dash - freeware fan game

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Maakasu_Taihaku

Re: Hanako Dash - freeware fan game

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

Wow I never realised the room layouts before XD.
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
youka

Post by youka »

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Wow I never realised the room layouts before XD.
neither did i, till i got to that point, lol. yeah, the room's coming along nicely, chapter one should be done sooner or later. sadly i have another project i've decided to undertake now which means alot to me, so this is getting 2nd priority in my free time. it'll still get done, just take a little longer since this is quite a large project to be handling mostly alone
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
Maakasu_Taihaku

youka wrote:
Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Wow I never realised the room layouts before XD.
neither did i, till i got to that point, lol. yeah, the room's coming along nicely, chapter one should be done sooner or later. sadly i have another project i've decided to undertake now which means alot to me, so this is getting 2nd priority in my free time. it'll still get done, just take a little longer since this is quite a large project to be handling mostly alone
Ah i see, these things i don't think people would think to much about unless ur working on a project like this XD well i wish there was something i could do to help.
Sin of my sins

Post by Sin of my sins »

Is it just me or do you guys have problems with the images in the OP as well?
youka

Post by youka »

Sin of my sins wrote:Is it just me or do you guys have problems with the images in the OP as well?
not too sure what you mean by that... if you mean the OP of this game, then yes, there were problems. since i couldn't get the help i needed at the time, i decided to make all the cutscenes using 3d graphics instead. if you meant something else, then my bad :mrgreen:

also, just out of interest, might you be a fan of mirai nikki?? (looks at avatar :) )
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
demonix

Post by demonix »

youka wrote:
Sin of my sins wrote:Is it just me or do you guys have problems with the images in the OP as well?
not too sure what you mean by that... if you mean the OP of this game, then yes, there were problems. since i couldn't get the help i needed at the time, i decided to make all the cutscenes using 3d graphics instead. if you meant something else, then my bad :mrgreen:

also, just out of interest, might you be a fan of mirai nikki?? (looks at avatar :) )
OP I think means opening post and those images aren't showing for me either (I checked the information in adblockplus and it only gives the image sizes as around 37x18 ).
youka

Post by youka »

demonix wrote:OP I think means opening post and those images aren't showing for me either (I checked the information in adblockplus and it only gives the image sizes as around 37x18 ).
oh... THAT op, now i feel dumb :mrgreen: i checked and saw that they're down, i'm currently moving all the project screens over to a new image host so i'll fix those up as soon as i'm done. thanks for letting me know
- -youka
Maakasu_Taihaku

Bump, though i might not need to XD, seems like the post has a good following. :D
Denine

Post by Denine »

Wow, I really like first level.Sterilized and mystic in some way.Please keep up the good work. :)
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I just realized something on another playthrough-does any route specifically mention a sink as where Hisao get water? Hanako's room does have a Brita pitcher, so it may not have a sink.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
youka

Post by youka »

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Bump, though i might not need to XD, seems like the post has a good following. :D
Never does any harm :) Hoping to get back into this within the next two weeks, kinda busy as of late
Denine wrote:Wow, I really like first level.Sterilized and mystic in some way.Please keep up the good work. :)
Gamera Ramen wrote:I just realized something on another playthrough-does any route specifically mention a sink as where Hisao get water? Hanako's room does have a Brita pitcher, so it may not have a sink.
Well, for starters, I don't even know what a Brita pitcher is. Hanako's route mentions a sink that they put their dishes in after eating in her room together. Either way, the room is done and I don't plan to make any major changes to it from here on, but i'll take any given suggestions in to account before putting it in the actual game. After all, it's not actually going to be used all that often in anycase.
- -youka
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

youka wrote:
Gamera Ramen wrote:I just realized something on another playthrough-does any route specifically mention a sink as where Hisao get water? Hanako's room does have a Brita pitcher, so it may not have a sink.
Well, for starters, I don't even know what a Brita pitcher is. Hanako's route mentions a sink that they put their dishes in after eating in her room together. Either way, the room is done and I don't plan to make any major changes to it from here on, but i'll take any given suggestions in to account before putting it in the actual game. After all, it's not actually going to be used all that often in anycase.
There was one of those on the shelf above her bed.
How did I miss them putting their plates in the sink I don't even-
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
youka

Post by youka »

Gamera Ramen wrote:Image
There was one of those on the shelf above her bed.
well spotted :shock: i didnt even take note, lol
- -youka
Sin of my sins

Post by Sin of my sins »

youka wrote:
demonix wrote:OP I think means opening post and those images aren't showing for me either (I checked the information in adblockplus and it only gives the image sizes as around 37x18 ).
oh... THAT op, now i feel dumb :mrgreen: i checked and saw that they're down, i'm currently moving all the project screens over to a new image host so i'll fix those up as soon as i'm done. thanks for letting me know
Thanks for clearing it up, that's what I was going after :D. Anyways, the new pictures you've uploaded look really promising.

youka wrote:also, just out of interest, might you be a fan of mirai nikki?? (looks at avatar :) )
I've been watching the series lately, yes. Akise is an outright badass and worthy of being my forum avatar lol.
youka

Post by youka »

Sorry for being so late, I only fixed the OP screens now, totally forgot to do so before. Things have been super busy here so sadly there hasn't been much time to work on this game. I'm still thinking on a few ways to adjust the engine for rendering before going on to making areas. The library, for example, was a killer pain to get everything placed using code only, so I'm trying to get a way to make this easier for now and for the rest of the game. Also, hopefully by the time I've actually gotten to the point where I can post a new gameplay video, I'll have the website up and running again too (not that it really matters when I can just use this topic for updates :) )
- -youka