Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Valjean Lafitte

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

brythain wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:I think it's because her vagina seems to lack labia.
I think a lot of the sprites lack labia - look at their mouths. It's an anime/manga thing... :D
Haha. I'll admit it, I was a little confused at first and had to look it up to see that "labia" can refer to any kind of lips. But seriously, I don't get why weee or moekki didn't draw Shizune's labia majora on her sprite. It wouldn't look so odd if she had pubic hair or if that part of her was partially obscured, but as it stands she looks kind of like a Barbie doll.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
brythain wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:I think it's because her vagina seems to lack labia.
I think a lot of the sprites lack labia - look at their mouths. It's an anime/manga thing... :D
Haha. I'll admit it, I was a little confused at first and had to look it up to see that "labia" can refer to any kind of lips. But seriously, I don't get why weee or moekki didn't draw Shizune's labia majora on her sprite. It wouldn't look so odd if she had pubic hair or if that part of her was partially obscured, but as it stands she looks kind of like a Barbie doll.
[This] might have something salient to offer to this discussion. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

In real life, some girl's anatomies are like that.

Not like a barbie doll, but the visual bits start at lower or different angles.

The sprite in question though would probably look better with a patch of pubic hair, though.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Eurobeatjester wrote:The sprite in question though would probably look better with a patch of pubic hair, though.
Just because Shizune likes to keep things clean. Actually it probably fits with her personality - keeping things all neat and orderly. Wonder if she lets Misha handle the waxing?

In other news, I couldn't resist mangling this picture someone else made to fit with this newish thing going around:
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

300BillionDegrees wrote: In other news, I couldn't resist mangling this picture someone else made to fit with this newish thing going around:
http://i.imgur.com/R7wpWRB.jpg
Is is me, or does Akira's smile in that one have a "Axe Murder" vibe to it? :shock:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

300BillionDegrees wrote:Just because Shizune likes to keep things clean. Actually it probably fits with her personality - keeping things all neat and orderly. Wonder if she lets Misha handle the waxing?
A more pressing question: Why is Rin clean shaven? Does Emi handle that for her too?
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Actually, I'm thinking that there might be sanitary reasons for that to be done in Rin's case.

And, really, that is part of why I think Emi really could go into nursing...
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Oscar Wildecat wrote: Is is me, or does Akira's smile in that one have a "Axe Murder" vibe to it? :shock:
Well 'the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife', after all. :D

But seriously, I kinda preferred her 'slight' smile as opposed to that "you're a dead man, Hisao!" spit-chewing grin she has in the quoted pic.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
300BillionDegrees

Oscar Wildecat wrote:Is is me, or does Akira's smile in that one have a "Axe Murder" vibe to it? :shock:
Maybe just you, considering your avatar :P I'm sure Akira would only pull out a katana if Hisao tried to ditch them. Anyway that got me thinking of this (even though the personality is off - it's really hard to write like that! Maybe it's just because he's talking to a more-or-less equal, though):
---
(spoiler tag added to prevent accidental brain damage to unwary thread-browsers)

A phone rings in Scotland.

"Satou! This is Hakamichi! No I'm not calling to apologize, you're the one who needs to do that, remember? Yeah I knew you would say that. Anyway this isn't about that. Something more important has come up."

"It's about our daughters. All three of them. I wouldn't normally be the one to call you about this, but it's a really messed up situation. We're both going to be grandfathers. Yeah that's right. Well that's what makes it so screwed up. It's the same father for all three of them, plus five other girls as well."

"Of course I was going to! It was the first time I'd actually drawn my sword in anger since, well, since the last time we saw each other in person six and a half years ago. What stopped me were the girls. All eight of them flocked around the boy to protect him like mother bears protecting their cubs. Did you know Lilly's cane is a shikomi-zue? She had that thing out in the blink of an eye and was standing there like Zatoichi ready to defend him."

"No, no, of course I didn't! After I calmed down a bit, we all sat and talked. Turns out he wasn't sneaking around cheating on all of them with the others, it was just one night. Yeah. Seems they all got to know each other better through him, and had been hanging out together a lot. Then one night they have a party with just him and the eight of them, and this happens! All eight in one night! Stupid kids!"

"The first time Shizune brought him home for a visit, I figured him for a weakling. Yeah me neither. Even in my youth I never had more than on-*cough* um, three at a time. Not to mention how he managed to knock them all up at once. I guess the old bit about women who are close syncing their cycles is true after all."

"Well, I'm not sure. Nope, none of them are willing to do that. They're very insistent. And they all want to stay with him. Akira and Lilly too. For his part, he says he wants to be a good husband to all the girls and a good father to all of the kids. He probably doesn't realize that means he'll be staying home changing diapers 24/7. It's probably for the best. He doesn't seem competitive enough to survive in the business world, but at least most of the girls have decent prospects."

"I don't suppose polygamy is legal in Scotland? Didn't think so. I'll have him marry Shizune officially, that way he'll be my son-in-law and nobody will bother him. Best I can think of right now is just to put them all up in my house. There are enough spare rooms, and I'll add a nursery and a much bigger bathroom. Then me and Hideaki will move into the guest house, because no way in hell am I going to stay under the same roof as eight screaming women with eight screaming babies."

"...maybe I'll just live at the office instead."

---
Last edited by 300BillionDegrees on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

The Master of Romance conquers them all!
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
300BillionDegrees

It seemed to go with how ridiculous the picture was anyway :p
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:The sprite in question though would probably look better with a patch of pubic hair, though.
Just because Shizune likes to keep things clean. Actually it probably fits with her personality - keeping things all neat and orderly. Wonder if she lets Misha handle the waxing?

In other news, I couldn't resist mangling this picture someone else made to fit with this newish thing going around:
That's not an orgy. THIS is an orgy.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

russianspy1234 wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:

That's not an orgy. THIS is an orgy.
Oh god, the Iwanako one :lol:
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
russianspy1234 wrote:That's not an orgy. THIS is an orgy.
Oh god, the Iwanako one :lol:
It was the two Yuukos that got me. (You know your orgy has gotten out of hand when alternate-universe versions of the participants start showing up.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

300BillionDegrees wrote: Jigoro hilarity
You're killing me man. :lol: Someone ought to actually make a full fanfic out of this idea and call it the Harem Route.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."