Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

DuaneMoody

Blooper Reel

Post by DuaneMoody »

Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DuaneMoody

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by DuaneMoody »

Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Later, it was decided to let Misha do the talking.
Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

No Emi, you are not cute uguu~ Your mouth needs to be a little higher up on your face before we can call you cute, uguu~
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

These are all I made yesterday. I'll think about making more laters.
stranger

Post by stranger »

Without saying a word, I sit down in the small chair adjacent to hers. She doesn't acknowledge my presence, but becomes visibly more tense. I hope I haven't scared her too bad. This place must be her only sanctuary in the whole school. The only place secluded enough that she can relax and read without worrying about people looking at her and her... marks. I can't help but look at them as I glance at her once more, but quickly pull my eyes away. I suppose there's no chance of starting a conversation now, so I take one of the books from my sizeable stack and start thumbing throught it. I try to take a look at what Hanako is reading, but it's at the wrong angle. She still isn't paying me any mind. But as time goes by I start to notice her good eye becoming more active, darting back and forth between the book and my direction, not in an inquisitive manner, but more like a scared rabbit. I'm feeling more guilty by the second, but I can't help but keep glancing at her. Finally, our eyes lock. Time stands still. The silence of the library is immediately shattered by what is likely the loudest fart I have ever heard in my life. It begins with an elephant-like squeal, then continues with a lower tone that seems to oscillate up and down for several seconds before finally coming to a climax with a staccato of high squeaks. She's still staring straight at me. As much as I try to prevent it, my self-control buckles, and I burst out laughing. Hanako slowly brings her book up to cover her face, but I can tell that the rest of it has turned red enough to match the scars. I think I'm going to wet myself.
remember to take your meds, kids
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

stranger wrote:Without saying a word, I sit down in the small chair adjacent to hers. She doesn't acknowledge my presence, but becomes visibly more tense. I hope I haven't scared her too bad. This place must be her only sanctuary in the whole school. The only place secluded enough that she can relax and read without worrying about people looking at her and her... marks. I can't help but look at them as I glance at her once more, but quickly pull my eyes away. I suppose there's no chance of starting a conversation now, so I take one of the books from my sizeable stack and start thumbing throught it. I try to take a look at what Hanako is reading, but it's at the wrong angle. She still isn't paying me any mind. But as time goes by I start to notice her good eye becoming more active, darting back and forth between the book and my direction, not in an inquisitive manner, but more like a scared rabbit. I'm feeling more guilty by the second, but I can't help but keep glancing at her. Finally, our eyes lock. Time stands still. The silence of the library is immediately shattered by what is likely the loudest fart I have ever heard in my life. It begins with an elephant-like squeal, then continues with a lower tone that seems to oscillate up and down for several seconds before finally coming to a climax with a staccato of high squeaks. She's still staring straight at me. As much as I try to prevent it, my self-control buckles, and I burst out laughing. Hanako slowly brings her book up to cover her face, but I can tell that the rest of it has turned red enough to match the scars. I think I'm going to wet myself.
AHAHAHAHAhahahahHAAHAHhaAHAahhaah!!!!!!!

THAT! That just made my day!!! xDD
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

FUKKEN SAVED!!!! These are ingenious!
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

@DuaneMoody,
were did you find the parts to make these

@stranger,
so who tooted?
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

stranger wrote:Without saying a word, I sit down in the small chair adjacent to hers. She doesn't acknowledge my presence, but becomes visibly more tense. I hope I haven't scared her too bad. This place must be her only sanctuary in the whole school. The only place secluded enough that she can relax and read without worrying about people looking at her and her... marks. I can't help but look at them as I glance at her once more, but quickly pull my eyes away. I suppose there's no chance of starting a conversation now, so I take one of the books from my sizeable stack and start thumbing throught it. I try to take a look at what Hanako is reading, but it's at the wrong angle. She still isn't paying me any mind. But as time goes by I start to notice her good eye becoming more active, darting back and forth between the book and my direction, not in an inquisitive manner, but more like a scared rabbit. I'm feeling more guilty by the second, but I can't help but keep glancing at her. Finally, our eyes lock. Time stands still. The silence of the library is immediately shattered by what is likely the loudest fart I have ever heard in my life. It begins with an elephant-like squeal, then continues with a lower tone that seems to oscillate up and down for several seconds before finally coming to a climax with a staccato of high squeaks. She's still staring straight at me. As much as I try to prevent it, my self-control buckles, and I burst out laughing. Hanako slowly brings her book up to cover her face, but I can tell that the rest of it has turned red enough to match the scars. I think I'm going to wet myself.
That's hot.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.