"Prequels"

WORDS WORDS WORDS

WetCrate

"Prequels"

Post by WetCrate »

Just wanted to write some stories.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5043751/1/What_Came_Before

Figured I'd post my stories on that site -- better than wasting your space here, and if you don't wanna read it you don't has to click.

I'm writing little, I dunno, prequels (for lack of a better term) for characters in the game. Probably just the five love interest characters, but who knows what will happen.

I only have Rin's up right now, but more should follow.

Edit: Hanako, Shizune are up
Last edited by WetCrate on Tue May 12, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Envy

Re: "Prequels"

Post by Envy »

[20:27] <!Delta_Kurshiva> I think I'm going to cry if I see a Katawa Shoujo category on fanfiction.net
WetCrate

Post by WetCrate »

*shrug*
Thistledown

Post by Thistledown »

That sounds like the inside of Rin's head, alright. I enjoyed it.
WetCrate

Post by WetCrate »

Bump

Hanako's is up.
The Chemist

Post by The Chemist »

Loving Hanako's story.

Moar?
ZystraL wrote:It was an awesome scenario. Sitting on green grass staring at the clouds...with a laptop slowly burning your junk and giving you testicular cancer.
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Hanako seems very... jolly near the end. Ah, but I understand, haha. It was just a bit unusual for me when all I've seen is a shy, blushing Burn-tan.

Please do keep up the writing! (Pssst! Get Shizune next!)
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

Wow, someone actually went and made an actual KS category on Fanfiction.net. My condolences to Delta.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
WetCrate

Post by WetCrate »

Bump

Shizune is up. I don't know how I feel about this one. Comments/criticisms are appreciated.
Kari

Post by Kari »

I really liked Shizune's chapter, maybe because it stretched further back into her childhood, or maybe because I felt there was more...feeling to it. I felt sorry for her throughout the whole thing. Very well done, in my opinion.
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

Just read the Shizune one. I really quite liked it, it gives a good amount of potential insight into her current character. Her emotions seemed spot on. Only one complaint:
At college, perhaps, she will meet a hard-working, smart young man working towards a law degree. Or a young doctor, fresh out of residency, will take a fancy to her and make her feel warm inside.
What? No love for the Physicists and Engineers? I'm wounded. :P

This encourages me to start fleshing out the ideas I've been playing around with. Well done!
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

I quite liked Shizune and Rin's. Felt like Hanako's lacked the sense of urgency that usually permeates her scenes, though. Like she was very content and at ease, even when recalling her time at the hospital post-accident.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

intresting i realy like the shizune chapter and i think the hanako matches her perfectly her personality seems to come out in it
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
Azuell

Post by Azuell »

Those were awesome!! :)
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Commenting on six-month old posts, lol. But it's only halfway down the first page of the sub-forum, so I think I'm entitled.

Someone said that thought Hanako sounded too jolly; I think Shizune isn't jolly enough. Looking at the game, she's confidant and persistant in engaging with Hisao and seamlessly moves from trying to recruit him into the council to cultivating a friendship. The Shizune in this piece seems damaged and frosty: quite incapable of taking the iniative with Hisao as she does.