A long resume and balls of steel

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Coyote

A long resume and balls of steel

Post by Coyote »

So I'm one of the long ago people who first saw the thread that started everything thinking "O wow thats a great idea, too bad it happened on 4chan." Well long story short I've found myself back here looking at something very impressive, and I want to help.

I've looked around and Ive seen much of this game already done, and it seems you all have filled everything there is to fill. But I wouldn't be on here if I didn't have nothing to give. So let's begin on what I could possibly do.

First, I'm a main editor for a published author... well sorta, but she's in the final stages of publishing with a major company so I'm counting her. Along with several writing awards (ahaha high school) and actually being in college I can be pretty useful with writing and editing. (If needed)

Secondly, I've been a tester for games before... not real games but flash games and movies. Close enough right? Anyway I'm experienced in looking for bugs, writing errors, wierd game flaws, and tons of crap no one wants to find in their games. (If needed)

And lastly, and I think the only real thing that might need help is the business aspect. What business you may ask? Well I'm a business student and the world runs on money. I know this game is a free project but anything can help right? I'm experienced with donation and money fundraisers. Websites, broke artist, college newspaper, and all that stuff. Another important aspect I can help with is the buzz behind the game. Since I won't invite myself into IRC (so I can't tell what's needed) and I haven't seen anything dealing with this part of the game project I might as well throw my hat into the ring. My experienced with buzz is basicly tied in with the donations I did. I can do plenty to make this game well-known. Ad-banners, links, donation runs, hell maybe even some banners on top websites or contacts with H-companys or the people that worked with them. (Balls of steel for a reason)

But it's all up to you guys so I'll just hang around till I hear what's needed to be part of the team or just become a lurker.
"Hahaha Oh Wow"
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Re: A long resume and balls of steel

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Well, I would in fact love it if you invited yourself onto IRC. But in case you still won't, I'd like to invite you to IRC. That is usually how we get things done around here :).
Coyote

Re: A long resume and balls of steel

Post by Coyote »

Yup, nothing like inviting yourself into a room full of strangers hoping to not be noticed, then ripped apart for not being part of the club hahahaha.

But I do things my way and they tend to work nicely, I've been talking to a few people already especially cpl_crud. If you ask him nicely you may find out my secret power haha.

Just consider me a lurker and a fun guy to have around here. Just PM like everyone else.
"Hahaha Oh Wow"