Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

300BillionDegrees

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

SpunkySix wrote: and struggle to make sense of what the flying fuck reality even is.
I already do this every day of my life :(
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
SpunkySix wrote: and struggle to make sense of what the flying fuck reality even is.
Rin... is that you?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

SpunkySix wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:
Rin... is that you?
How would I know?
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:And then, for an extra $5, you get to see Rin realize that none of it is real and struggle to make sense of what the flying fuck reality even is.
Isn't that Rin's route already?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SordidEuphemism

Post by SordidEuphemism »

brythain wrote:
Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:This thread feels like it's going the way of the KS Achievements thread... :D
By which you mean it's (1) fun and engaging for all and therefore (2) destined to be crushed because "we" don't like actual activity around here.
Naw... by which I mean it will continue to be fun and engaging until people descend into nothing-but-gross-for-grossness'-sake spiral, at which point, having led a long and healthy metastatic existence, it will get cooked. There's plenty of actual activity (goodness, isn't that redundant?) around here.

I for one would love to have... *snip* Lilly's music box *snip* Ah, to dream...
I once put one of my friend's favorite songs on a music box for her graduation - a song her mother used to sing her. Built the box, ordered the movements from a local company. There's an online company that does custom movements now, for fairly cheap. If not meant for resale, would it be kosher to put the Sarabande on a personal music box through a company like musicboxattic.com? Has this question been answered elsewhere? Should I approach Blue123 instead?
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:And then, for an extra $5, you get to see Rin realize that none of it is real and struggle to make sense of what the flying fuck reality even is.
Isn't that Rin's route already?
Um... huh.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

SordidEuphemism wrote:
I once put one of my friend's favorite songs on a music box for her graduation - a song her mother used to sing her. Built the box, ordered the movements from a local company. There's an online company that does custom movements now, for fairly cheap. If not meant for resale, would it be kosher to put the Sarabande on a personal music box through a company like musicboxattic.com? Has this question been answered elsewhere? Should I approach Blue123 instead?
Not only would it be kosher, but you could legally resell it too: Sarabande from BWV1010 is a classical piece by Johann Sebastian Bach and is in the public domain.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Dev Expansion DLC: An add-on expansion story that tasks you to become one of the 4LS devs and successfully navigate all the issues involved in the process of creating Katawa Shoujo.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Oh shit nigga, we get exasperated with you people sometimes, but we wouldn't want you DED. :shock:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

SordidEuphemism

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
SordidEuphemism wrote:
Not only would it be kosher, but you could legally resell it too: Sarabande from BWV1010 is a classical piece by Johann Sebastian Bach and is in the public domain.
Yes, I know, but I wager that Blue123 did some work to transcribe it for music-box, which is the version I would want to use.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Alternate Perspectives Pack: Lets you play as side characters, including Miki, Yuuko, and Akira.

Extreme Alternate Perspectives Pack: Lets you play as incidental characters, including Shopkeep, Doctor, and That Girl Who Greets Hisao The First Time He Comes To The Art Club (TGWGHTFTHCTTAC).
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

SordidEuphemism wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:
SordidEuphemism wrote:
Yes, I know, but I wager that Blue123 did some work to transcribe it for music-box, which is the version I would want to use.
I might be mistaken, but unless it was an electronic music box that used the exact recoding that Blue123 made, even using his exact transcription of the melody wouldn't be a problem. At any rate, you ought to pose that question in the "Ask" thread and see what a dev has to say about it.
Last edited by Valjean Lafitte on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
SordidEuphemism

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
SordidEuphemism wrote:
I might be mistaken, but unless it was an electronic music box that used the exact recoding that Blue123, even using his exact transcription of the melody wouldn't be a problem. At any rate, you ought to pose that question in the "Ask" thread and see what a dev has to say about it.
Good advice. Thank you.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Silentcook wrote:Oh shit nigga, we get exasperated with you people sometimes, but we wouldn't want you DED. :shock:
"I Need A Drink" DLC: An add-on expansion story that tasks you to become an in-universe version of Silentcook and moderate a Yamaku full of forum members. :mrgreen: (comes with many extra whiskey picnics)

Conspiracy DLC: An add-on expansion story that tasks you to become Kenji and plot the conversion of new student Hisao to the rebel cause. (Bad path involves Hisao joining the feminist scourge, tasking you with arranging his death. Canon end is manly picnic.)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Charmant wrote:
Silentcook wrote:Oh shit nigga, we get exasperated with you people sometimes, but we wouldn't want you DED. :shock:
"I Need A Drink" DLC: An add-on expansion story that tasks you to become an in-universe version of Silentcook and moderate a Yamaku full of forum members. :mrgreen: (comes with many extra whiskey picnics)
For an extra 50 cent, customize a character and attempt to navigate the halls full of bizarre nonsense without getting permabanned from the school.