The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Atario

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:Well, I don't like the idea... You know what I mean.
I'm not sure I do… [squints suspiciously at Munchenhausen]

Myself, I feel like Misha's parents just do their best but don't know how to handle the bullying situation. Some homophobe friend of theirs (politely, yet ignorantly) said her orientation was a "handicap", which got the wheels in their heads turning despite the offense they (silently) took, and the rest is history.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

YutoTheOrc wrote:I was joking, it was a set up for her hair....aww :c
whut?
YutoTheOrc wrote:I can see Misha as having an overly strict father, akin to a Drill Sergeant 8)
...How did I miss that? :lol: :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Deep inside Lilly, there is a part that cringes every time someone mispronounces her name, ... and that's all the time.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Liminaut wrote:Deep inside Lilly, there is a part that cringes every time someone mispronounces her name, ... and that's all the time.
"Riri? Daijoubu desu ka?"

"[silently grinds teeth]"
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Here's something I deemed headcanon; partially based on my own experience.

Yamaku has a number of clubs, ranging from the ever-popular book/literature club, sports club, to the oddest such as the paranormal research club. After Shizune became the president of the SC, she implement a strict budget control with a set amount of 'allowance' from the school (one of the main issue in the SC prior to the breakup is the budget and its enforcement, with some of the members being reluctant to take action in fear of reprisals).

When the SC president challenged Shizune ("very well, why don't YOU take my job?"), she accepted the challenged, reformed the entire council, but in turn became the scapegoat of many due to her work ethics which drove a lot of the members away. The teachers and supervisors aren't complaining--to them, it was in fact a much more effective student council than to what it was prior.

The two least funded club are the astronomy and paranormal research club--the latter even barely use their club funds since most materials in their club room are donated or scavenged, while the astronomy supported itself in festivals with their 'planetary cakes' in school festivals (basically, fried ball of ice cream or purin/pudding(?)) which are quite a hit on campus.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Megumeru wrote:[...]while the astronomy supported itself in festivals with their 'planetary cakes' in school festivals (basically, fried ball of ice cream or purin/pudding(?)) which are quite a hit on campus.
D-Deep fried Ice Cream?
WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT AND CAN I HAVE SOME
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Megumeru wrote:[...]while the astronomy supported itself in festivals with their 'planetary cakes' in school festivals (basically, fried ball of ice cream or purin/pudding(?)) which are quite a hit on campus.
D-Deep fried Ice Cream?
Based on my self-proclaimed degree in national stereotypes, you should be able to find some in Scotland.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Munchenhausen wrote:
D-Deep fried Ice Cream?
Come to a county fair in the southern half of the US. It would be easier to list the foods that AREN'T deep fried.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Munchenhausen wrote:WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT AND CAN I HAVE SOME
Here you go.
However, the "planetary cakes" are probably a form of tempura fried ice cream.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Headcanon: Shizune and Misha used to eat very healthy, until Misha traveled to the southern U.S. for vacation one year and brought back tales of warm, sweet, gooey fucking delicious fried Twinkies and stuff.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Charmant wrote:Headcanon: Shizune and Misha used to eat very healthy, until Misha traveled to the southern U.S. for vacation one year and brought back tales of warm, sweet, gooey fucking delicious fried Twinkies and stuff.
This fits with my headcanon that Misha has some family that are tech workers in the Austin, Texas area. (Why there? Why not? It's a Weird place.)
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Charmant wrote:Headcanon: Shizune and Misha used to eat very healthy, until Misha traveled to the southern U.S. for vacation one year and brought back tales of warm, sweet, gooey fucking delicious fried Twinkies and stuff.
This fits with my headcanon that Misha has some family that are tech workers in the Austin, Texas area. (Why there? Why not? It's a Weird place.)
I got some pals in Austin. Sounds like an awesome place, but then something painfully stupid happens in the news because it's Texas and I'm not so sure anymore. :lol:
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Woke up early, so why the heck not? :p

A post-Shizune ending headcanon--one that I planned to put on writing once I finished my current on-going one.

After the ending, Misha applies for a school in England and was accepted, majoring in language while Shizune and Hisao remained in Japan. Hisao takes part-time job as famima's registry because...reasons :p

They'll reunite with Misha in due time, way in the future
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I've thought for some time that Nurse's actual name works as a pun on the word "nurse" in Japanese, hence why everyone calls him "Nurse." (Now I'm sure someone with more knowledge of Japanese than I will tell me why that's not doable.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
brythain

Post by brythain »

emmjay wrote:I've thought for some time that Nurse's actual name works as a pun on the word "nurse" in Japanese, hence why everyone calls him "Nurse." (Now I'm sure someone with more knowledge of Japanese than I will tell me why that's not doable.)
That's what I did in 'After The Dream' (the 12th para of this story). 'Nurse' in Japanese is minimally 'kan-go', so if your name happens to have these syllables in it, it can be a phonetic pun. In the Chinese languages, and in Japanese, where there are far more homonyms than in English, you get that kind of pun a lot.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)