The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Steinherz »

Leaty wrote:
NekoDude wrote:Wait, doesn't that make it a hermaphrodite? :lol:
That word is a slur. Please do not use it unless you're describing a plant.
Get that SJW shit out of here. We're on a forum for a game with crippled girls as love interests, started by 4Chan. We're the epitome of "evil" for those scumfucks.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

EDIT: We're handling this over PM.
Last edited by Leaty on Mon May 25, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Leaty wrote:
It's misleading and inaccurate when used of humans, but I have to say that I first learnt it when I was nine and being taught about earthworm reproduction in primary school.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Yeah, we should probably not have that in the thread. Sorry.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Leaty wrote:
Slur? Since when?
Hell, only two years ago, or so, I was studying the differences between sex and gender for my AS Psychology and we used Hermaphrodite to refer to those who were born with both genitals (Mr. Blackwell, for example, was the last 'officially recorded' hermaphrodite).

It can't really be derogatory if it's the clinical, definitive term for it, surely?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Leaty wrote:
Slur? Since when?
Hell, only two years ago, or so, I was studying the differences between sex and gender for my AS Psychology and we used Hermaphrodite to refer to those who were born with both genitals (Mr. Blackwell, for example, was the last 'officially recorded' hermaphrodite).

It can't really be derogatory if it's the clinical, definitive term for it, surely?
You put that a lot better than I did :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

"Intersex" has been the preferred term for describing humans with various sex differentiations that don't fit in either XX-female or XY-male since, apparently, the 1960s in at least the UK, even in clinical contexts it seems. (And, "hermaphrodite" only covers a narrow range of intersex conditions anyway, technically.)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Steinherz wrote:Yeah, we should probably not have that in the thread. Sorry.
People, take your own advice.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

brythain

Post by brythain »

In the 3-3 class picture where it says 'Lelouch Lamperouge', it doesn't actually refer to some fictional prince of Britannia or whatever. It refers to something worse: the spawn of Brythain who sat in that classroom and observed everything, and then reported back to his father on everyone. What a rat! And no, his name was not 'Lelouch Lamperouge'.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Misaki doesn’t keep her camera on her at all times, partly for the inconvenience of lugging it around school and partly because she thinks its a cliche. However she has a keen eye for detail and if she spots something she really likes she will return later to photograph it, even if it means bending the rules. She’s a very forward person, more than happy to discuss her condition or whatever is on her mind. However she has a bad habit of being a gossip, not helped by the fact that she has no one best friend, but drifts between a number of friendship groups.

She wears a brace under her shirt to help with her condition, and as so sits up straight with a good posture. Making her appear more formal than she really is.

:D
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

After what happened the first time she did it, Iwanako never confessed to a boy again unless he confessed first.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Gajzla wrote:[Misaki headcanon]

All pretty believable stuff. Don't mind if I adopt!
emmjay wrote:After what happened the first time she did it, Iwanako never confessed to a boy again unless he confessed first.
I can definitely see that scene having quite an effect on her. You secretly harbour a crush on someone, for God knows how long, and when you finally muster up the courage to ask him out he goes and fucking suffers a miocardial infarction.

Extra points for her when she realise that this wasn't an coincidence or just bad timing, she actively caused it. If she had kept her mouth shut, none of this would have happened as far as she knows, at least

And then to rub it in, he goes on to have arguably an even better life, loving someone else. And it's all her fault.

God, being Iwanako must suck.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Munchenhausen wrote:God, being Iwanako must suck.
Try to keep your headcanons within the realm of believability. Image
brythain

Post by brythain »

Gajzla wrote:Misaki doesn’t keep her camera on her at all times, partly for the inconvenience of lugging it around school and partly because she thinks its a cliche. However she has a keen eye for detail and if she spots something she really likes she will return later to photograph it, even if it means bending the rules. She’s a very forward person, more than happy to discuss her condition or whatever is on her mind. However she has a bad habit of being a gossip, not helped by the fact that she has no one best friend, but drifts between a number of friendship groups.

She wears a brace under her shirt to help with her condition, and as so sits up straight with a good posture. Making her appear more formal than she really is.

Actually, that is coincidentally all in my headcanon as well, except for the drifty bit. For AtD, she hangs out with Nat and Naomi, and oddly, sometimes with Miki.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Leaty wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:God, being Iwanako must suck.
Try to keep your headcanons within the realm of believability. Image
Well, the believability of that would probably go as far as how you believe Iwanako's personality would be.

If you view it from her perspective, all she sees is that;
-She asks her crush out and his body suddenly shuts down in a visibly painful fashion
-She then finds out why it happened, he had a weak heart and she caused the infarction
-If she were to check on him a few months down the line, she'd find he either died (á la Kenji route) or has found love with someone else. Someone else who is also disabled, giving them both a strong link and bond

I'd say that was believable. It's not exactly unicorns and leprechauns :lol:
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---