The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Sharp-O

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Sharp-O »

emmjay wrote:Molly is an avid video gamer, and likes to use landmines in any game that has them. She also tends to go for leg shots in shooters. "Welcome to my world, bitch."
She always cheered for the bad guys in Karate Kid movies then :lol:

"Sweep the leg!"
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Sharp-O wrote:
emmjay wrote:Molly is an avid video gamer, and likes to use landmines in any game that has them. She also tends to go for leg shots in shooters. "Welcome to my world, bitch."
She always cheered for the bad guys in Karate Kid movies then :lol:

"Sweep the leg!"
So she's Barney Stinson?
brythain

Post by brythain »

[THIS] is the KS headcanon that is like an ear worm to me now. All the Yamaku characters become urban legends and develop inevitable powers and problems based on that. Read the article. It will make you laugh. Or not.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Charmant wrote:So she's Barney Stinson?
...Okay, hands up who thought of Neil Patrick Harris in twin braids? Now keep your hand up if you'd hit that.

Just me? Aces.
brythain wrote:[THIS] is the KS headcanon that is like an ear worm to me now. All the Yamaku characters become urban legends and develop inevitable powers and problems based on that. Read the article. It will make you laugh. Or not.
Hanako as a flame demon, Suzu as a sandman-esque figure, Saki as a grim reaper... Hmmm.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

It is my firm believe that every KS character tonight is going bonkers about Japan's victory over South Africa in the Rugby World Cup.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:It is my firm believe that every KS character tonight is going bonkers about Japan's victory over South Africa in the Rugby World Cup.
And Lilly is probably thinking, "In another universe, I might've been from South Africa; thank God I'm half Scottish instead."
Last edited by brythain on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Rhodri wrote:It is my firm believe that every KS character tonight is going bonkers about Japan's victory over South Africa in the Rugby World Cup.
Somehow, I don't think Rin or Hanako particularly care. Neither of them strike me as being that much into sports. Or at least, if Rin's into a sport it's something weird and semi-obscure, like curling.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Sharp-O wrote:...Okay, hands up who thought of Neil Patrick Harris in twin braids? Now keep your hand up if you'd hit that.

Just me? Aces.
I don't even need the twin braids.

Lilly, Akira and Hanako live together after university and remain a makeshift family well into their 60s and 70s when they are approached to be the real-life basis and stars of a Japanese-language remake of The Golden Girls.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

The Scotland - Japan game in the rugby started a few minutes ago and Lilly has no idea on who to support.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:The Scotland - Japan game in the rugby started a few minutes ago and Lilly has no idea on who to support.
It might have been worse when they wanted to make her half-SA! :D
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Rhodri wrote:The Scotland - Japan game in the rugby started a few minutes ago and Lilly has no idea on who to support.
Shizune and Misha have a betting pool going throughout Yamaku. Shizune's group tries to win Lilly for Japan. Misha chose to go for Scotland because she thinks kilts are neat.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Charmant wrote:
Shizune and Misha have a betting pool going throughout Yamaku. Shizune's group tries to win Lilly for Japan. Misha chose to go for Scotland because she thinks kilts are neat.
I guess Yuuko must be in Misha's group, since it's canon that she has a thing for men in kilts.

Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Charmant wrote:Shizune and Misha have a betting pool going throughout Yamaku. Shizune's group tries to win Lilly for Japan. Misha chose to go for Scotland because she thinks kilts are neat.
"If you had the chance to change your fate... Would'ye? WaHaHaHa~"
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Sharp-O wrote:
Charmant wrote:Shizune and Misha have a betting pool going throughout Yamaku. Shizune's group tries to win Lilly for Japan. Misha chose to go for Scotland because she thinks kilts are neat.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa12 ... 4wr4c1.png
"If you had the chance to change your fate... Would'ye? WaHaHaHa~"
Now I'm just hearing/seeing Mel Gibson go "Wahahaha~!"

The bet, by the way: If Lilly roots for Japan, Misha buys lunch for a month. If she roots for Scotland, Shizune has to grow out her hair and sport drills for a month.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

A couple small ones that just popped into my head:
Shizune has an iPod. Nobody's quite sure why.
Takashi reads a lot of manga, but only obscure titles no-one's ever heard of. (That's right, he's a manga hipster.)