The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mahorfeus

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Mahorfeus »

I don't know whether to be more upset with Lilly for not locking the door, or at Hanako for not fucking knocking.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

OKAY! MOVING ON!
I've recently started thinking Meiko (and by extension Emi) has some foreign blood in her. Not as much as Lilly, but enough to give her and her daughter hair colors that aren't common among the Japanese. Of course, Emi spends enough time outdoors that maybe hers is sun-bleached to some extent, but still.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
brythain

Post by brythain »

emmjay wrote:OKAY! MOVING ON!
I've recently started thinking Meiko (and by extension Emi) has some foreign blood in her. Not as much as Lilly, but enough to give her and her daughter hair colors that aren't common among the Japanese. Of course, Emi spends enough time outdoors that maybe hers is sun-bleached to some extent, but still.
I gave Miki Miura some Iberian heritage. All those sailors… I'm not sure what Meiko would have, though; Irish would be interesting.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I don't know about their hair color being terribly uncommon. Even ignoring the fact that everyone's hair and eyes are on the anime spectrum (that Misha's hair is dyed actually came as a genuine surprise to me), it doesn't seem terribly unusual.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Hisao was interested in the Inter Milan soccer team as a foreign fan for a while (which is something that might well count as a disability in and of itself :mrgreen:), long enough to procure an "official" soccer shirt at least. That is now part of his gym/running clothing. :3
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

brythain

Post by brythain »

Silentcook wrote:Hisao was interested in the Inter Milan soccer team as a foreign fan for a while (which is something that might well count as a disability in and of itself :mrgreen:), long enough to procure an "official" soccer shirt at least. That is now part of his gym/running clothing. :3
Oh dear. Later when I watch Inter play Napoli, I will be thinking to myself 'HNNNGGG' and worrying for the poor man.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Silentcook wrote:Hisao was interested in the Inter Milan soccer team as a foreign fan for a while (which is something that might well count as a disability in and of itself :mrgreen:), long enough to procure an "official" soccer shirt at least. That is now part of his gym/running clothing. :3
The main question is, is it as effective as the Swaggervest? :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

And is it the home or away shirt? Or even the 3rd colour shirt? :lol:

Besides, everyone knows Accrington Stanley is where its at.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

I wish I cared about soccer. It sounds fun. :(
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Emi's father was fit and slim and Emi has somewhat inherited her bodytype from him.

Emi don't become a professional sportsman, cm'on she just won a high school running competition, you don't become an olympian if you begins to be seriously trained at 19.

During a short period Hanako thinked she was in love with Lilly, but she quickly realized that she confused attraction with affection, (because her repressed affectivity and sexuality.) and was totaly sure with Hisao.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote:Besides, everyone knows Accrington Stanley is where its at.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Speaking of soccer/football, I've always entertained the idea that Hisao was actually really good at it. He could have gone pro! So tragic that his debilitating illness and lack of interest proved to be his downfall.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Mahorfeus wrote:Speaking of soccer/football, I've always entertained the idea that Hisao was actually really good at it. He could have gone pro! So tragic that his debilitating illness and lack of interest proved to be his downfall.
Then there would have to be another guy on his team who was much more passionate about it than him, but not nearly as good at it. And that guy would have been the tragic protagonist of a story where he struggles in Hisao's uncaring shadow forever.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Atario wrote:
Mahorfeus wrote:Speaking of soccer/football, I've always entertained the idea that Hisao was actually really good at it. He could have gone pro! So tragic that his debilitating illness and lack of interest proved to be his downfall.
Then there would have to be another guy on his team who was much more passionate about it than him, but not nearly as good at it. And that guy would have been the tragic protagonist of a story where he struggles in Hisao's uncaring shadow forever.
Funny you should guys should mention that, 'cause one of my concepts goes like this....

Hisao and Lilly marry, move to Inverness, become teachers and have a son. Said son is taken by Akira to see Inverness Caledonian Thistle (sponsored by the family business. Corporate seats and pawn sandwich brigade ftw). Son gets into football and joins a local youth team. Hisao starts following the game as a father/son bonding experience. Gets a great tactical sense of the game and joins the team as a coach. Gains a knack for developing players.

Some years later, 'Caley' signs one of Hisao players and impressed with his work, offer him a job at the club. His son also join him. After earning his professional coaching badges, Hisao eventually gets the big job at Caley. Caley win the league thanks to the goals scored by Hisao son ('cause suck it Rangers and Celtic).

Hisao becomes manager at Rangers, makes son his first signing. Sectarian chanting :shock: against Lilly (and catholic raised son) after Rangers narrowly miss out the title. Hisao resigns in disgust.

Joins Southampton and uses a clause in his son's contract to get him cheap. Wins the treble (Domestic League, Primary Cup and Champions League). Has heart attack at Champions League final (thank you Jock Stein, who inspired this). Lives but resigns for the sake of Lilly and his health.

Years later, returns to the game to manage Japan at the World Cup, knocked out by Scotland in the Last 16, who are captained by Hisao's son. Watching from the stands, Hisao sees his son scoring the gaol that wins Scotland the cup, proud that his boy has emerged from Hisao's shadow.

La End.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Peel away the sugar coating and looking at the reality of both teenage mentality and the difficulties of living with disabilities...

I imagine Yamaku's mortality rate is high, compared to most schools.
Suicide, disability-related accidents (falls, seizures, haemophiliac bleeding), and terminal illnesses... all add up to one thing.

There are a lot of deaths at Yamaku.
and in turn...

There are a lot of Ghosts at Yamaku.
inb4 "Ghosts don't Exist" just pretend they do okay (;
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---