Gain/Loss after finishing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Gain/Loss after finishing KS

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Banana132 wrote:I gained the will to speak more properly.
There's an improper way to speak?

Huh. When did that happen? Well, outside of England, anyway.
Tossing swear words around like a Saw movie is improper, and if not, then at the very least it's grating and usually feels pretty forced for "EdgeFactor".
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:@Atario: Never said that, actually. Lrn2hypotheticalscenario. :P
Ahh, I see. So when you said "Because all of these girls simultaneously falling for one guy who just showed up halfway into the school year would be realistic...?", you were in no way referring to Katawa Shoujo nor the events therein. Fascinating. :roll:
And they weren't all simultaneously open to him. They were each open to him in succession, and then again at varying points with some closing off and others opening more based on choice. :wink: (My disability is being pedantic! ...I'm joking here, of course, but a weirdly-pedantic mind is actually common for my condition. XD)
I've rarely seen such contortions to avoid admitting to a simple mistake… It's kind of impressive, in a way.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:you were in no way referring to Katawa Shoujo
...If you say so.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
ginywiny

Post by ginywiny »

Oh boy would it be cool if later on, in a possible future, your character continues his story starting from the end of your last save point from KS 1.
That would be realistic. Sorry, had to point it out. I already know the answer to this question. Har har.
>Hypothetical
Potato

Post by Potato »

ginywiny wrote:Oh boy would it be cool if later on, in a possible future, your character continues his story starting from the end of your last save point from KS 1.
Last save point in KS is Kenji's end. Story continues as Ghost Trick.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
ginywiny

Post by ginywiny »

Last save point in KS is Kenji's end. Story continues as Ghost Trick.
I was thinking about the continuation of Kenji's ending, and I thought that it would be rather interesting. Trying to get back the people you left behind.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

ginywiny wrote:Oh boy would it be cool if later on, in a possible future, your character continues his story starting from the end of your last save point from KS 1.
That would be realistic. Sorry, had to point it out. I already know the answer to this question. Har har.
>Hypothetical
So Katawa Effect?

Yes please. :)
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
ginywiny

Post by ginywiny »

SpunkySix wrote:
>Hypothetical
So Katawa Effect?

Yes please. :)
I would gladly spend days and nights helping with this "Katawa Effect." Although, I wouldn't want to write the story, as I would also like to play the game too, haha.