Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

Emi's good ending
12%
Emi's bad ending
1%
Hanako's good ending
19%
Hanako's neutral ending
No votes
Hanako's bad ending
1%
Lilly's good ending
26%
Lilly's neutral ending
3%
Rin's good ending
6%
Rin's neutral ending
3%
Rin's bad ending
No votes
Shizune's good/neutral ending
1%
Shizune's & Misha's bad ending
1%
Manly picnic
9%
Un-shown harem ending
17%

Total votes: 77

metalangel

Re: Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

Post by metalangel »

YutoTheOrc wrote:All are non-canon. Turns out Hisao died after having a heart-attack when Iwanako confessed to him. The events after were just hallucinations induced by his dying brain to attempt to give him closure and a reprieve from the pain. MIndblown. All seriousness though;I'd say Emi Good ending, felt more natural as opposed to some other endings.
That reminds me of the Eternal Sonata storyline, where the entire thing is Chopin's fever dreams as he dies in Paris.
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

metalangel wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote:All are non-canon. Turns out Hisao died after having a heart-attack when Iwanako confessed to him. The events after were just hallucinations induced by his dying brain to attempt to give him closure and a reprieve from the pain. MIndblown. All seriousness though;I'd say Emi Good ending, felt more natural as opposed to some other endings.
That reminds me of the Eternal Sonata storyline, where the entire thing is Chopin's fever dreams as he dies in Paris.
That sounds incredibly depressing :(
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

YutoTheOrc wrote:
metalangel wrote:
That sounds incredibly depressing :(
It's an amazing game and story, you should play it if you have a chance.

Anyway, my vote is for Lilly's good end. Seems to end up being the best all around at least as far as the other girls are concerned. Hanako arguably ends up better off in Lilly's route than in her own, and to me, the other three girls would end up okay with or without Hisao's influence on them (Except for maybe Rin, but her route is such a rollercoaster it's hard to say)
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself