Disabled Animals

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Disabled Animals

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:But back on planet Earth, a seeing eye dog would obviously do Lilly a lot of good. And I'm sure Hanako would just melt at the sight of a dog :')
You mean... Like Niji?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:My first thought for Lilly was a unicorn, due to her being Scottish and all, but then I remembered something along the lines of them not being real or something and I felt sad.
Don't be!
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:My first thought for Lilly was a unicorn, due to her being Scottish and all, but then I remembered something along the lines of them not being real or something and I felt sad.
Don't be!
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Unicor ... 412679.jpg
Too bad unicorns are dump as fuck. Stepping on frogs and shit.

I apologize to everyone except Mirage. Well maybe to him/her, too.
You know what? Just ignore what was just posted.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
Potato

Post by Potato »

Pic related:

"Why does it need legs if its deaf?"

Back on topic, I'm trying to decide if Shizune could even take care of an animal. Though I'm wondering what sort of animal each girl might take to...Shizune's personality fits the stereotypical cat. But as for a disabled animal, I definitely see Hanako being the most likely to take one in, possibly at Lilly or Hisao's suggestion.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

I'm not sure why I've never thought of this before, it's not a bad idea. My old cat was deaf, naturally of course because he lived to the ripe old age of 19. It was kind of endearing though, he'd be walking around looking for me or anyone in my family really and he wouldn't see me until I waved my arms in his peripheral vision to get his attention. I could see Shizune getting along relatively well with him. Rin too because he was a pretty laid back dude. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:Pic related:
[deaf frog.jpg]
If I'm right, that's supposed to say 'Biologists' instead of 'Scientists'... Kind of the inter-science banter Chemists, Biologists and Physicians have.
Physician? Is that the right word?
Like my old chem teacher and the head of Biology always used to have a little jab at eachother's respective sciences when they passed eachother
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Munchenhausen wrote:Physician? Is that the right word?
No.
You were looking for "physicist"

A physician is a doctor.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I can see Lilly to be a dog person...

Rin would have a parrot that spouts random quotes Like Rin(*Bwaaark that fat-ass art teacher can go fuck himself bwaark*)

Emi would be a cat person...I think?

Hanako would have a pet hamster or something--maybe a bunny.

And somehow, I see Shizune satisfied having a goldfish or a turtle. Yeah, turtles are nice.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Megumeru wrote: And somehow, I see Shizune satisfied having a goldfish or a turtle. Yeah, turtles are nice.
I've got mental images of her being stubborn enough to try and keep a turtle and a goldfish in one fishbowl, just because someone said she couldn't make it work :P
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
swerty101

Post by swerty101 »

lol,when i first saw the name of this thread i thought it was someone with really messed up fantasies :lol:
Also give Hanako an ant farm with Fire Ants
Kidnapping? I prefer the term "Surprise Adoption" (Insert Rape Face Here)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

swerty101 wrote:lol,when i first saw the name of this thread i thought it was someone with really messed up fantasies :lol:
1. Oh believe me, I have plenty of those, they just aren't related to the topic so posting them would get me banned

2. I feel like that's awful, but I could see her having ants in general, since they'd keep her company and she seems to be fairly easy to entertain
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

SpunkySix wrote:
swerty101 wrote:lol,when i first saw the name of this thread i thought it was someone with really messed up fantasies :lol:
1. Oh believe me, I have plenty of those, they just aren't related to the topic so posting them would get me banned

2. I feel like that's awful, but I could see her having ants in general, since they'd keep her company and she seems to be fairly easy to entertain
They also make pretty smoke when you burn them with magnifying glass
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Comrade wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

They also make pretty smoke when you burn them with magnifying glass
Potato

Post by Potato »

I had a disabled ant once.

Ants make crummy pets though. Get Hanako a goldfish with a bum tail.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:I had a disabled ant once.

Ants make crummy pets though. Get Hanako a goldfish with a bum tail.
How was the ant disabled?

And I actually kind of like that idea, with the goldfish.