Kenji Plotting The Manly Picnic?!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Kenji Plotting The Manly Picnic?!

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:
SpunkySix wrote: I have gotten pretty close to lucid dreaming before. I've kept a log of all of my dreams for about a year now, and after 84 recorded they've become much more detailed and lengthy, and I've almost gained full control a couple of times. Gone from a single paragraph to text that extends for almost a full page. I haven't had time lately, but when school lets out in a week or so, I want to start back up again and see if I can do it. That could be an amazing experience.

My own little world, even...
I went tgrough a period of trying to Lucid Dream, and I actually managed it once.
Just once.
And you know what happened?
I got so excited I accidentally woke myself up.
FML

I've realized I was dreaming a few times in the dream. Usually during nightmares so, naturally, I jolted awake immediately. Ihave a few times seen this recurring wise old Japanese sake-guzzler called Mr. Ho though. God, I miss him...

Also, there's no reason Hanako would want to be with Hisao in Lilly's route. <.<
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Re: Kenji Plotting The Manly Picnic?!

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:Also, there's no reason Hanako would want to be with Hisao in Lilly's route. <.<
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon