Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

Re: Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

Post by Zarys »

You're all excused. :)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:To say that the Americans have bad food habits is true
Reminder: The statement you are responding to here was "That's like saying american people are jerks because they eat burgers." Nobody was even talking about the quality of American food habits... :?

Anyway, bisexual or not, I would have liked an option to just punch Misha. :(
brythain

Post by brythain »

Charmant wrote:Anyway, bisexual or not, I would have liked an option to just punch Misha. :(
Too many games already have those kinds of options… :roll:
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Charmant wrote:
Anyway, bisexual or not, I would have liked an option to just punch Misha. :(

Well jeez Charmant, why don't you tell us how you really feel? :roll:

I may look at the game through (pink) rose-tinted glasses, but I don't think Misha deserves anything more than a slap on the wrist for anything she does. Anything...except the time that by her own nosiness she was almost singlehandedly the cause of Hanako having a breakdown in the middle of class. That was just a stupid obnoxious bitch thing to do no matter how you look at it, but still...I wouldn't punch her over it.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

This reminds me of the fanfic I read where Mutou takes part in an underground Fight Club to try and cope with his wife's death.
Tyler Durden wrote:Rule One of Fight Club.
Do not Wahaha~!

Rule Two of Fight Club.
Do NOT Wahaha~!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Charmant wrote: Anyway, bisexual or not, I would have liked an option to just punch Misha. :(
You'd feel awful after doing it though, it's like punching a puppy. A cute, pink puppy that laughs a lot. I'd love someone like Misha as a friend, simply to cheer me up :D

N.B. Not saying my friends don't do that already, of course.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Charmant wrote: I would have liked an option to just punch Misha. :(
Stop being Mike Tyson.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Charmant wrote: Anyway, bisexual or not, I would have liked an option to just punch Misha. :(
You'd feel awful after doing it though, it's like punching a puppy. A cute, pink puppy that laughs a lot. I'd love someone like Misha as a friend, simply to cheer me up :D

N.B. Not saying my friends don't do that already, of course.
Yeh I wouldnt mind a friend like Misha who'd cheer me up even in my darkest times despite how annoying she might be. Her bubblyness might be a facade(or part of it) but she means well and I think she is truly a person that cares about her friends :cry:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:A cute, pink puppy that laughs a lot.
Would be terrifyingly unnatural and you'd probably punch it. I'd prefer Emi for cheering up. :lol:
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Charmant wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:A cute, pink puppy that laughs a lot.
Would be terrifyingly unnatural and you'd probably punch it. I'd prefer Emi for cheering up. :lol:
So would I, but would you REALLY wanna punch it? You couldn't punch this, could you?

...Could you?
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

metalangel

Post by metalangel »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote: ...Could you?
Sure. Her flab would be so cushiony, I could punch her all day.

Plus:
Valjean Lafitte

^ You guys are terrible.
ogorhan wrote: Her bubblyness might be a facade(or part of it)
Do you think it really is though? That's one of several things that really irked me about Shizune's route--Shizune saying that the Misha that's happy all the time isnt the "real" Misha, and then the minute their broken friendship is magically mended off-screen, she's back to being bubbly as she always was (only now she realizes she can say no to Shizune whenever she doesn't agree with one of her ideas).

Underneath all the "Wahahah"ing, she's still the same peculiar girl with a penchant for parfaits that thinks chocolate milk is important and fitting all he needs into one suitcase makes Hisao like James Bond...but still, I find the thought that her cheerfulness and tendency to see the humor in everything are part of a facade really depressing.
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:^ You guys are terrible.
ogorhan wrote: Her bubblyness might be a facade(or part of it)
Do you think it really is though? That's one of several things that really irked me about Shizune's route--Shizune saying that the Misha that's happy all the time isnt the "real" Misha, and then the minute their broken friendship is magically mended off-screen, she's back to being bubbly as she always was (only now she realizes she can say no to Shizune whenever she doesn't agree with one of her ideas).

Underneath all the "Wahahah"ing, she's still the same peculiar girl with a penchant for parfaits that thinks chocolate milk is important and fitting all he needs into one suitcase makes Hisao like James Bond...but still, I find the thought that her cheerfulness and tendency to see the humor in everything are part of a facade really depressing.
Perhaps she has a genuinely bubbly side, a tendency to want to see things positively, but she might also have a dark side (e.g. teased by friends, had an abusive father). So when she wahaha!~s, sometimes it's genuine and spontaneous, whereas sometimes it's a cover-up for grief or uncertainty. Behaviours aren't necessarily personality.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Valjean Lafitte

brythain wrote: Perhaps she has a genuinely bubbly side, a tendency to want to see things positively, but she might also have a dark side (e.g. teased by friends, had an abusive father). So when she wahaha!~s, sometimes it's genuine and spontaneous, whereas sometimes it's a cover-up for grief or uncertainty. Behaviours aren't necessarily personality.
That's how I'd prefer to see it. It would be awful to think she is always just wasting all of her energies trying to cover up her depression. :(
"Everything."
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
brythain wrote: Perhaps she has a genuinely bubbly side, a tendency to want to see things positively, but she might also have a dark side (e.g. teased by friends, had an abusive father). So when she wahaha!~s, sometimes it's genuine and spontaneous, whereas sometimes it's a cover-up for grief or uncertainty. Behaviours aren't necessarily personality.
That's how I'd prefer to see it. It would be awful to think she is always just wasting all of her energies trying to cover up her depression. :(
Well thats why I've said a part of it because shizune didnt accept her feelings and she was keeping a happy face just for her but when she got over her (cut her hair) she wouldnt have to keep that facade on and is genuinly a happy person.

And tbh the facade thing came from the forums from trying to understand shizune and misha, reading comments and stuff, I dont think she is just pretending to be happy and act like nothing happened. She got over it eventually.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.