So we all want these alternate routes, on paper

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: So we all want these alternate routes, on paper

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
d2r wrote:Granted they don't come out and give us a big neon sign saying "MISHA IS TOTALLY 100% LESBIAN GAIZE", but I still feel like reading her as bisexual is wishful thinking, so to speak.
It's a continuous spectrum; there's more than three settings on the dial. I'd estimate Misha at maybe 70 to 90% lesbian, depending on the extent of her actual past history with girls.
It would be interesting to see this expanded upon. It's left rather vague, and I can't help but wonder how intentional that is. Conservation of detail, maybe?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Write your own routes! That's the fun of it! Wahahaha!~
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:Write your own routes! That's the fun of it! Wahahaha!~
But that takes efffffoooooorrrrrrrrtttttttt :(
Just look at the standard of my writing/drawings. If I actually had spare effort to give, I would probably be doing something with my life ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:Write your own routes! That's the fun of it! Wahahaha!~
But that takes efffffoooooorrrrrrrrtttttttt :(
Just look at the standard of my writing/drawings. If I actually had spare effort to give, I would probably be doing something with my life ;)
If you can spare the effort, it might be worth it; that's all I'm saying. I was so sad that the stories ended where they did that I had a gottagodosomething experience and I tried to suppress it. Didn't work, so fanfic. It's hard to write. But it's good to start... :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)