Ever stop and realize how many bad endings happen every day?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Ever stop and realize how many bad endings happen every

Post by Potato »

metalangel wrote:
Potato wrote:
That would be a relationship continuing on good terms. Friendship is still a form of relationship. Though in KS terms, I guess those would be neutral ends...
You break up with our other half, you don't describe still being friends with them as a 'relationship' because you'll confuse the hell out of people.
Those people should probably figure out what a relationship is then. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
metalangel wrote:
Potato wrote:
That would be a relationship continuing on good terms. Friendship is still a form of relationship. Though in KS terms, I guess those would be neutral ends...
You break up with our other half, you don't describe still being friends with them as a 'relationship' because you'll confuse the hell out of people.
Those people should probably figure out what a relationship is then. :P
Technically I'm in a relationship with my right hand.

It's connected to my arm, and it's part of me. That's a relationship too. Point being that I agree that the term 'relationship' is a broad one. It's also important to know that, despite what should happen, you will confuse people saying you're in a relationship, and that's just reality. Unfortunately. People don't word very well anymore.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Potato wrote: Those people should probably figure out what a relationship is then. :P
Or you should use context rather than the dictionary definition.

:P :lol: :wink: :roll: :?