If the girls were rpg characters

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

d2r

Re: If the girls were rpg characters

Post by d2r »

Steinherz wrote:
d2r wrote:Lilly in D&D 4e
Ew.

3e/3.5e best and anything afterwards is just bad. (in my opinion)
All I'm going to say is this: people play the version of D&D they find fun, and more power to them. I myself happen to dislike 3.5e, but you don't see me taking a shit on people who happen to enjoy playing it. :roll:

I should use that statblock next time I DM as a private joke, actually. Maybe a blind negotiator for a local baron or something. The mannerisms (excessive politeness, likes tea, 10/10 knockout) are all easily transferrable, and the name can easily be changed.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Karnewarrior

Post by Karnewarrior »

When I was writing Pyrophobia they were classed like this:

Hanako: Knight (I guess the generic class here would be a Fighter. Specifically she was a swords type person, I was going to have her whip out a shield during the FINAL BOSS though, to represent courage or something like that. It wasn't as fleshed out as it needed to be.)

Lilly: Paladin/Cleric (Specifically, a paladin with a focus on the healing aspects of it. I couldn't find any good way to get Lilly into a damage-dealing role; Obviously, blindness hampers one when fighting. Still, if she could keep tabs on you I imagine Lilly could whoop some ass if pissed enough.)

Emi: Driver (In a medieval RPG I would put her down as either a rogue or a Rider. She just really likes moving fast, and I could see her battle strategy being cherry tapping via blinding speed. In Pyrphbia she was supposed to be basically Vin Diesel. I forget my rationale for it, but Emi and fast cars. Vroom vroom.)

Shizune: Sniper/Gunsmith (Shizune is a little too fragile and mind-oriented to really dig in and get physical with enemies, but I can't see her being outclassed in DPS by damn near anybody. So, guns. Lots of guns. More guns than this text has room for! Shizune uses more gun than ten Engies and a Heavy could in an hour. And hits every time, because fuck all yall, SHIZUNE WINS.)

Misha: Brute/Fighter (I couldn't really think of weapons for Misha, so they never developed, but I did backtrack to her Demon, that is, Shizune not loving her, and concluded that she would be the "heart" of the team. And heart is an awesome power for punching the shit out of things. It syncs well with Shicchan too, since she needs someone to keep the mobs off her while Gunz)

Rin: Wizard/Illusionist (Not many weapons designed for people with no hands, and while Bestgirl is outfitted with thighs of steel and a mean kick monk... Just doesn't work. But maybe she's a wizard. Maybe she let's whatever LSD solution that her brain is pickled in out. Maybe Rin can "End of Evangelion" Your whole head at will. Yeah, that sounds good.)

Hisao: Archer (Because cupids bow and arrow, hurr hurr hurr. And because one is more accurate if they can control their heart rate, something that Hisao would no doubt find beneficial on and off the battle field. It's worth noting that his Pyrophobia Demon was supposed to have mind control powers too, and Hisao is basically the link for the whole team, as fitting for the Master of Romance himself.)
Not Mine:
A Perfectly Normal High School - Transit eros, philia est sempiternum
Puella Magi Adfligo Systema - "incubators math discard math pets fuzzys Asunaro caw caw"
Mine:
Ikusaba Quest [DR/???] - "In one moment, Earth; in the next, Hell." ~ Queen Sonia Nevermind, on the First Tragedy
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Round 2: A Challenger!
SpunkySix wrote: Coming Soon: Fire Emblem
Hisao: Dependant on route
Lilly: Sage/War Cleric
Hanako: Dark Flier/Falcon Knight
Emi: Trickster/Swordmaster
Rin: Manakete/Taguel
Shizune: Conqueror/Grandmaster
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Bluegaze

Post by Bluegaze »

What is the whole lilly being a knight thingy?
With her caring nature and all I would rather make her some kind of a healer lul.
Rin some type of a shaman or whatevs, hard to place her.
Hanako a rogue
Shizune a marksman
Misha a tank
emi a warrior
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Bluegaze wrote:What is the whole lilly being a knight thingy?
I could see her being a knight because of her good end/the way she protects Hanako. But I do see her as a healer.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Saki would be similar to Polka from Eternal Sonata. As she gets sicker, she gets stronger and more powerful until she burns out.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Obligatory.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Broomhead wrote:
Bluegaze wrote:What is the whole lilly being a knight thingy?
I could see her being a knight because of her good end/the way she protects Hanako. But I do see her as a healer.
More of a Knight Hospitallar vis a vie Knight Templar or Teuton, then?
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:Obligatory.
[/img]
Her face has something of Meiko...
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:Obligatory.
[/img]
Her face has something of Meiko...
Probably because its not actually lilly, but its close enough to work.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

For some reason, I've had the urge to make Call of Cthulhu stats for the characters latley, even though I haven't played that game in years. (and I was probably playing it wrong back then.)

Also, I can't decide if Rin would have a high sanity score or a low one.
Not Dead Yet
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Oddball wrote:For some reason, I've had the urge to make Call of Cthulhu stats for the characters latley, even though I haven't played that game in years. (and I was probably playing it wrong back then.)

High, probably. She seems less likely to go mad at the revelation of our ultimate insignificance. :lol:
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Charmant wrote:
Oddball wrote:For some reason, I've had the urge to make Call of Cthulhu stats for the characters latley, even though I haven't played that game in years. (and I was probably playing it wrong back then.)

High, probably. She seems less likely to go mad at the revelation of our ultimate insignificance. :lol:
Heck, I'd go so far as to say she could wander around R'lyeh without having any problems related to its geometry (granted, breathing and the slimy hordes of creatures may be more of an issue.)
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

I'm now imagining C'th*lh* getting the willies staring at one of Rin's paintings.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Liminaut wrote:I'm now imagining C'th*lh* getting the willies staring at one of Rin's paintings.
Dread Cthulhu, willies, and Japanese art come together in a rather obscene fusion that defies physical reality, as many of us will recall...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)