If the girls were rpg characters

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

emmjay

Re: If the girls were rpg characters

Post by emmjay »

d2r wrote:Call of Cthulu is actually a good idea, considering the characters therein aren't supposed to be typical heroes. Plus, being blind is an asset when confronted with sights which make you go mad. :P
Now you've got me imagining Lilly in R'lyeh, trying to navigate by running her hand along the wall, and utterly failing. (Non-Euclidean geometry, y'know.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
brythain

Post by brythain »

emmjay wrote:
d2r wrote:Call of Cthulu is actually a good idea, considering the characters therein aren't supposed to be typical heroes. Plus, being blind is an asset when confronted with sights which make you go mad. :P
Now you've got me imagining Lilly in R'lyeh, trying to navigate by running her hand along the wall, and utterly failing. (Non-Euclidean geometry, y'know.)
Then again, maybe her brainspace is also non-Euclidean. This explains why Hisao is able to jump up in the middle of the night and make it from Sendai to Saitama in such a short while when he does what he has to do...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

brythain wrote:
emmjay wrote:
Then again, maybe her brainspace is also non-Euclidean. This explains why Hisao is able to jump up in the middle of the night and make it from Sendai to Saitama in such a short while when he does what he has to do...
No no no. You're getting it all wrong. Shizune doesn't actually live far away from the school. She just wanted to take long train rides to mess with him. It's one of those things she does. :wink:
Not Dead Yet