Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by Oddball »

YZQ wrote:We've derailed the thread long enough. From speculation on Emi's past conquests (if any) to Hanako...
However, we have not yet speculated on one of Emi' conquests being Hanako. That seems to be the next logical step.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:YES.
JUST.
YES!!!
:lol: If only...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oddball wrote:
YZQ wrote:We've derailed the thread long enough. From speculation on Emi's past conquests (if any) to Hanako...
However, we have not yet speculated on one of Emi' conquests being Hanako. That seems to be the next logical step.
Actually, if anything I think Hanako and Emi could have a nice bond/friendship. But then again, I'm an optimist (but a pragmatist in combat XD)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:
Oddball wrote:
Actually, if anything I think Hanako and Emi could have a nice bond/friendship. But then again, I'm an optimist (but a pragmatist in combat XD)
Well Emi's a nice girl. It's not so much that it can't be as that it's unlikely as all hell to happen. Particularly with how brash Emi can be. If Hanako came a little further out of her shell than she is, and Emi was slightly more laid back (at least temporarily - I'm not suggesting she change her personality) that might be enough to make them something approaching friends. From there, it could go far. If handled correctly, Emi could actually be really good for Hanako (someone is going to read that wrong, I just know it).

Also, I absolutely ship Emi x Miki. Why is there none of this on the shimmie?
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote: Actually, if anything I think Hanako and Emi could have a nice bond/friendship. But then again, I'm an optimist (but a pragmatist in combat XD)

Well while Hisao is off screwing around with Rin or Shizune, someone has to step up for Hanako after Lily leaves.

I still like the idea of Emi encountering her hiding down by the track feeling miserable while out for a morning run. Emi might be brash, but shes also stubborn. If she were to decide that becoming Hanako's friend was a personal challenge, then absolutely nothing would stop her.

She managed to become friends with Rin didn't she? And shes not exactly a sparkling conversationalist.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Actually, if anything I think Hanako and Emi could have a nice bond/friendship. But then again, I'm an optimist (but a pragmatist in combat XD)
Well Emi's a nice girl. It's not so much that it can't be as that it's unlikely as all hell to happen. Particularly with how brash Emi can be. If Hanako came a little further out of her shell than she is, and Emi was slightly more laid back (at least temporarily - I'm not suggesting she change her personality) that might be enough to make them something approaching friends. From there, it could go far. If handled correctly, Emi could actually be really good for Hanako (someone is going to read that wrong, I just know it).

I think a bond of friendship between Emi and Hanako is possible because in some twisted and messed up way they aren't so different.
And I think there is some Emi X Miki on the shimmie, I may be wrong though.
pandaphil wrote: Well while Hisao is off screwing around with Rin or Shizune, someone has to step up for Hanako after Lily leaves.

I still like the idea of Emi encountering her hiding down by the track feeling miserable while out for a morning run. Emi might be brash, but shes also stubborn. If she were to decide that becoming Hanako's friend was a personal challenge, then absolutely nothing would stop her.

She managed to become friends with Rin didn't she? And shes not exactly a sparkling conversationalist.
I'm not a sparkling conversationalist either, but I've managed to make lasting friends. Also, it's never stated if Lilly actually permanently leaves on any route other than her own. During Shizune's route she's at Shizune's house looong after she should have left.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

pandaphil wrote:

Well while Hisao is off screwing around with Rin or Shizune, someone has to step up for Hanako after Lily leaves.

Damn, that's a good idea. If I ever get around to writing fan-fic, that might be it.
Though I'd have to canonize the idea of Lilly leaving, and that would break my heart. There has to be a way to have it both ways...
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well, we could just set it during Lily's two week trip home. Hanako is feeling lonely and goes to find a quiet place to hide besides her room or the library.

Emi starts yammering away at her so fast that Hanako is too shocked to panic or try to run away. And the next thing she knows, Emi has her by the arm and is hauling her up to the roof to have lunch with her and Rin.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:Well, we could just set it during Lily's two week trip home. Hanako is feeling lonely and goes to find a quiet place to hide besides her room or the library.

Emi starts yammerign away at her so fast that Hanako is too socked to panic or try to run away. And the next thing she knows, Emi has her by the arm and is hauling her up to the roof to have lunch with her and Rin.
Definitely sounds like Emi XD
I also draw, kind of.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Steinherz wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Well, we could just set it during Lily's two week trip home. Hanako is feeling lonely and goes to find a quiet place to hide besides her room or the library.

Emi starts yammerign away at her so fast that Hanako is too socked to panic or try to run away. And the next thing she knows, Emi has her by the arm and is hauling her up to the roof to have lunch with her and Rin.
Definitely sounds like Emi XD
Hanako going full on panic mode with everybody staring as Emi tugs her along (ignorance is bliss).

Kenji in the background, taking note that the females are using the rooftop as headquarters and have the high ground. Insert plan to ruin Emi's/Hanako's/Rin's weekend.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Ah, hmm. If you set it in Shizune's route, that could work really well. I'm going to start putting thought into this. If I can get it down pat enough, I'll consider writing it.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

FoxtrotZero wrote: Well Emi's a nice girl. It's not so much that it can't be as that it's unlikely as all hell to happen. Particularly with how brash Emi can be. If Hanako came a little further out of her shell than she is, and Emi was slightly more laid back (at least temporarily - I'm not suggesting she change her personality) that might be enough to make them something approaching friends. From there, it could go far. If handled correctly, Emi could actually be really good for Hanako (someone is going to read that wrong, I just know it).

People probably couldn't look past the Foe Yay.
pandaphil wrote:

I vote for Shizune bringing up the subject with Hisao, since they are classmates, and Shizune is kind-hearted by nature. As for Emi-Rin, I get the feel that they live side-by-side, like Lily and Hanako.
Last edited by YZQ on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: Well Emi's a nice girl. It's not so much that it can't be as that it's unlikely as all hell to happen. Particularly with how brash Emi can be. If Hanako came a little further out of her shell than she is, and Emi was slightly more laid back (at least temporarily - I'm not suggesting she change her personality) that might be enough to make them something approaching friends. From there, it could go far. If handled correctly, Emi could actually be really good for Hanako (someone is going to read that wrong, I just know it).

They're not enemies though, if anything they're friendly rivals :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Steinherz wrote:
YZQ wrote:

They're not enemies though, if anything they're friendly rivals :lol:
Young people (boys and girls) tend to take rivalry way too seriously, sometimes.

Anyway, Miki-Hanako-Emi: Has a ring to it.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:Young people (boys and girls) tend to take rivalry way too seriously, sometimes.

Anyway, Miki-Hanako-Emi: Has a ring to it.
HNNNG!
I also draw, kind of.