You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by SpunkySix »

Megumeru wrote:When you notice that the new student on campus looks EXACTLY like Shizune.

Hairstyle? Check.
Glasses? Check.
Personality? Check.
Mute? nope.

But hey! Still looks like Shizune!
Does she have bluehair?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
d2r

Post by d2r »

- When you seriously and un-ironically refer to any of the characters as your waifu.

- When you are legitimately offended by any fan fiction or fan art because it depicted your favourite character in an unflattering light. Doubly so if you then post to express your outrage.

- When you're guilty of more than one or two of the things in this entire thread.

- When you dream about the characters more than one night in a row, or more than once in a week-long period...or if you have a sexual dream about one at any point in time.

- When you've read everything in the fan fiction section of this forum because you "need more".
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

d2r wrote:- When you seriously and un-ironically refer to any of the characters as your waifu.

- When you're guilty of more than one or two of the things in this entire thread.
ah.jpg

Oh well :P On a similar note to the fan fiction one, where you play through the VN and start getting confused because you can't find a scene no matter how hard you try... then you remember it was in a fanfic.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

d2r wrote:- When you seriously and un-ironically refer to any of the characters as your waifu.

[...]

- When you dream about the characters more than one night in a row, or more than once in a week-long period...or if you have a sexual dream about one at any point in time.
... Oh dear, I'm in trouble. :D
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

SpunkySix wrote:
Megumeru wrote:When you notice that the new student on campus looks EXACTLY like Shizune.

Hairstyle? Check.
Glasses? Check.
Personality? Check.
Mute? nope.

Does she have bluehair?
Black hair sadly
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Megumeru wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

Hairstyle? Check.
Glasses? Check.
Personality? Check.
Mute? nope.

Does she have bluehair?
Black hair sadly
Eh, it could still work.

Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Yeah, that's still pretty close.

OT, when you lean back against a curved wall and wonder how Rin would react to such a thing.
swerty101

Post by swerty101 »

When you dont fap for 2 weeks after playing KS because all you can think about when your doing it is the girls and it makes you feel really guilty.
Kidnapping? I prefer the term "Surprise Adoption" (Insert Rape Face Here)
d2r

Post by d2r »

swerty101 wrote:When you dont fap for 2 weeks after playing KS because all you can think about when your doing it is the girls and it makes you feel really guilty.
Also known as "you have just played KS for the first time when..." :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

d2r wrote:
swerty101 wrote:When you dont fap for 2 weeks after playing KS because all you can think about when your doing it is the girls and it makes you feel really guilty.
I swear to gobs this actually happened except I have less discipline so it was like, three or four days. But still!
Potato

Post by Potato »

Why would thinking of them make you feel guilty?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
I got this one. The association you have with them after being immersed in the VN world for so many hours, probably in quick succession, is that they are meant to be significant to you. Tossing that away with Internet naughties then, despite not really mattering, still feels wrong.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:
I got this one. The association you have with them after being immersed in the VN world for so many hours, probably in quick succession, is that they are meant to be significant to you. Tossing that away with Internet naughties then, despite not really mattering, still feels wrong.
Solution: Separate reality and fiction... :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:Solution: Separate reality and fiction... :lol:
Well duh, that's why I said it didn't really matter. It's just kind of like when you have an image stuck in your head and you can't help thinking about it when you go to do something. It complicates things, no matter what it is.
neio

Post by neio »

SpunkySix wrote:
d2r wrote:
I swear to gobs this actually happened except I have less discipline so it was like, three or four days. But still!
We have a medically recognized term for this condition: Katawa Dick
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.