You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Khalego

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Khalego »

Zarys wrote:My first post about the fact to be jealous of a guy who suffers from arrythmia wo date disabled girls.
I suppose that would be ironic, if one were jealous of his arrhythmia or his dating of disabled girls. But more likely, you're jealous of his ability to land girls in the first place and his dating of cute girls. :lol: And aren't we all...
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I already am ;)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Khalego wrote:
Zarys wrote:My first post about the fact to be jealous of a guy who suffers from arrythmia wo date disabled girls.
I suppose that would be ironic, if one were jealous of his arrhythmia or his dating of disabled girls. But more likely, you're jealous of his ability to land girls in the first place and his dating of cute girls. :lol: And aren't we all...

Yeah, It was a subtle way of saying that these two things (arrhythmia and the fact that the girls are disabled) is quite superficial and the true thing is about his ability of dating cute girls. :mrgreen:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Zarys wrote:
Khalego wrote:

Yeah, It was a subtle way of saying that these two things (arrhythmia and the fact that the girls are disabled) is quite superficial and the true thing is about his ability of dating cute girls. :mrgreen:
It's less of an ability and more of an innate quality he has though.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Today I tried to get Cleverbot to proclaim himself as Hanako Ikezawa and state "gimme the chocolate Hisao".

Cleverbot did not bite.

Goddamn Cleverbot.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
d2r

Post by d2r »

Back to moments when you know you've been playing it too much:

- When you've seen literally everything on the Shimmie

- When you can recite multiple scenes by heart

- If you have ever gotten angry because someone didn't like your favourite girl (not just disagreeing, but actual anger)

- When you are genuinely and legitimately offended by an unflattering depiction or interpretation of your preferred character
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

d2r wrote:Back to moments when you know you've been playing it too much:

- When you can recite multiple scenes by heart

- If you have ever gotten angry because someone didn't like your favourite girl (not just disagreeing, but actual anger)

- When you are genuinely and legitimately offended by an unflattering depiction or interpretation of your preferred character
3 out of 4 of these... o.O Not quite sure I've seen everything on the Shimmie yet, but I'm getting there.

Another one is when you practice finger-clicking to the point where it's as punctuating as Shizune's, and then using it and every time thinking 'aww yeah.'
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Khalego

Post by Khalego »

d2r wrote:Back to moments when you know you've been playing it too much:

Wouldn't that be a sign of not playing enough, given the shimmie time is time not spent with the VN? :lol:

@Paragon: I'm trying to make Cleverbot think it's Emi but somehow it's just really insistent that I'm Emi instead.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

In honour of Richard Attenborough, who passed away today aged 90.

Just replace the little girl with Shizune.

Nearly in tears now thats he's gone. Never had much of a grandfather figure in my life, but good old 'Dickie Attenborough filled that gap with roles little this and John Hammond in Jurassic Park.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
XcaaaL

Post by XcaaaL »

d2r wrote:- When you can recite multiple scenes by heart
The only words I can remember off the top of my head are when Hisao says "Piss off Misha". The most striking moment in KS for me. I didn't think Hisao was that much of a douche.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

^ Most of what I remember is from Rin or Kenji...But I was really glad when Hisao told Misha off. :lol: She's exhausting...

I did have a dream involving Kenji but that probably had little to do with playing...
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

XcaaaL wrote:
The only words I can remember off the top of my head are when Hisao says "Piss off Misha". The most striking moment in KS for me. I didn't think Hisao was that much of a douche.
I might have to rage when I get to that part, depending on the context.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Rhodri wrote:In honour of Richard Attenborough, who passed away today aged 90.

Just replace the little girl with Shizune.

Nearly in tears now thats he's gone. Never had much of a grandfather figure in my life, but good old 'Dickie Attenborough filled that gap with roles little this and John Hammond in Jurassic Park.
Oh wow...

I always remember him as 'dino-ojii'
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

SpunkySix wrote:
XcaaaL wrote:
I might have to rage when I get to that part, depending on the context.
It's a hard to find scene in act one, that requires you to take Shizune-choices, then go for it on the track. After that, you get a choice. You can politely tell Misha you don't want to talk about why you were late for class, then choose to either eat lunch with the Student Council or Emi, or you can just tell her to piss off, and get a one-way ticket to pretzels and whisky.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

FelOnyx wrote:It's a hard to find scene in act one, that requires you to take Shizune-choices, then go for it on the track. After that, you get a choice. You can politely tell Misha you don't want to talk about why you were late for class, then choose to either eat lunch with the Student Council or Emi, or you can just tell her to piss off, and get a one-way ticket to pretzels and whisky.
In his defense, she's really annoying and naggy about it.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips