You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Broomhead

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Broomhead »

... your happy palace now includes a tea room with Rin and Lilly.

I have a happy palace because different levels of happiness are necessary at different times. There is a caramelldansen room.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

... when you see that the general activity in the forums dropped a bit due to school/work and get annoyed by it :lol:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

ogorhan wrote:... when you see that the general activity in the forums dropped a bit due to school/work and get annoyed by it :lol:
:cry: It's true, actually.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

You watch the ads for the upcoming referendum on Scottish independence, and wonder -- what are Akira's and Lilly's stances on the matter?
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:You watch the ads for the upcoming referendum on Scottish independence, and wonder -- what are Akira's and Lilly's stances on the matter?
Akira is pro and Lilly is anti. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

brythain wrote:
Oscar Wildecat wrote:You watch the ads for the upcoming referendum on Scottish independence, and wonder -- what are Akira's and Lilly's stances on the matter?
Akira is pro and Lilly is anti. :)
Given their personalities -- I would agree.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

… I woke up this morning and realised that my wife was wearing something like a Yamaku uniform (minus bow) but with colours inverted — black top and purple skirt. As I've mentioned before elsewhere, wife is quite a bit like Shizune with longer hair. It kinda threw me. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Cheapchip

Post by Cheapchip »

brythain wrote:something like a Yamaku uniform (minus bow) but with colours inverted — black top and purple skirt.
do you see inverted colors during the first minutes of waking up? every awakening must be a trippy world for you :p

Anyway, I should answer the title first before joining the thread, i think.
"You have been playing too much KS when..."
"...you associate jellyfish with Rin. You also think in your mind, "I don't understand them, just like Rin doesn't""
My background for my phone is from Imperfect Spectrum KS Artbook.
I'm using this as my signature because you must be a curious person to open the spoiler.
Since you are curious, I'm telling you one random thing about me.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Cheapchip wrote:
brythain wrote:something like a Yamaku uniform (minus bow) but with colours inverted — black top and purple skirt.
do you see inverted colors during the first minutes of waking up? every awakening must be a trippy world for you :p
Yeah, it's kind of a funny disability to have... but to clarify, I don't see colours inverted. I tend to auto-associate opposites as such.
The waking-up felt like: "Oh hi there, reverse-Shizune!" followed by "I'm so thankful I didn't say that out loud."
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Yeah, you'd have ended up waking up (again) in a different Sorry Corner. :twisted:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

brythain

Post by brythain »

Silentcook wrote:Yeah, you'd have ended up waking up (again) in a different Sorry Corner. :twisted:
Hur hur, I might have ended up in the House at Poo Corner, or some other house, at any rate. 8)
FBOF

Post by FBOF »

When you feverishly start scanning the net for more VN's that fill the checkmarks. Never touched a VN until a few days and boy, I'm looking high & low for any "Slice of Life" + "Romance" novels now. The lack thereof, I've even peeked if there were otome's that were of the same theme... ^^"

(Suggestions are sorely appreciated! :3)
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

FBOF wrote:When you feverishly start scanning the net for more VN's that fill the checkmarks. Never touched a VN until a few days and boy, I'm looking high & low for any "Slice of Life" + "Romance" novels now. The lack thereof, I've even peeked if there were otome's that were of the same theme... ^^"

Have you checked out the Recommend a VN thread yet? There's probably something in there you'd be interested in.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3178
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

FBOF wrote:When you feverishly start scanning the net for more VN's that fill the checkmarks. Never touched a VN until a few days and boy, I'm looking high & low for any "Slice of Life" + "Romance" novels now. The lack thereof, I've even peeked if there were otome's that were of the same theme... ^^"

Clannad.
Everytime.
Warning: Nakige.

Also Slice of Life romance VN are the most popular kind for companies to make. There are literally 1000's englished patched.

Although my favourite VN is Fate Stay Night, not exactly slice of life. Has alot of romance though.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
brythain

Post by brythain »

CoffeeDrive wrote:

Clannad.
Everytime.
Warning: Nakige.

Also Slice of Life romance VN are the most popular kind for companies to make. There are literally 1000's englished patched.

Although my favourite VN is Fate Stay Night, not exactly slice of life. Has alot of romance though.
FSN has some nice slices of life thought, like repairing equipment and making meals. :)