You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

emmjay

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by emmjay »

You see a chocolate bar with bacon bits in it and can't help but laugh.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

emmjay wrote:You see a chocolate bar with bacon bits in it and can't help but laugh.
I once put some chocolate in a bacon panini.

Never again.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
emmjay wrote:You see a chocolate bar with bacon bits in it and can't help but laugh.

Never again.
Remember this one? They come in six different flavours and I can buy them at the local supermarket.

Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote:

Never again.
I never knew that Hanako did IR.

You know you've been playing too much KS when you manage to get, through association to Akira, from suit shopping to KS in one brain movement.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Taotao

Post by Taotao »

When I've started to wish I was single so I could play more KS instead of going to another high school prom.

Instead I have to spend a whole Saturday doing jack shit IRL when my precious time could be so much more well spent with my disabled 2d girls.

I need help :roll:
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Taotao wrote:When I've started to wish I was single so I could play more KS instead of going to another high school prom.

Instead I have to spend a whole Saturday doing jack shit IRL when my precious time could be so much more well spent with my disabled 2d girls.

I need help :roll:
Don't we all? :lol:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

When your best friend complains about all his girl problems and he asks you why? You simply respond...

AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

...your better half notes that you're wearing socks in bed, and you have to avoid calling her Emi for the rest of the evening.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

brythain

Post by brythain »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:...your better half notes that you're wearing socks in bed, and you have to avoid calling her Emi for the rest of the evening.
I actually called mine Shizune once, when she was telling me to hurry up and finish my work. :D

Speaking of Emi, I was walking around in this new shopping area downtown when I walked past a shop called EmiCakes. Around the corner from it was a shop called Misha's Parfaits. I almost died.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:...your better half notes that you're wearing socks in bed, and you have to avoid calling her Emi for the rest of the evening.
I threw half a lemon at my gf last time I saw her and started laughing because I immediately thought the word 'anal'.

It was bad because I laughed at that, but then I was soon laughing at how hard I was laughing at something so unfunny, then I was laughing at how difficult it would be to explain why I was laughing so hard.

I was completely sober.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Munchenhausen wrote:
I threw half a lemon at my gf last time I saw her and started laughing because I immediately thought the word 'anal'.

It was bad because I laughed at that, but then I was soon laughing at how hard I was laughing at something so unfunny, then I was laughing at how difficult it would be to explain why I was laughing so hard.

I was completely sober.
You throw a lemon at your GF then burst into unexplainable laughter, and this is you sober.

What the hell happens when you’re drunk?
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Gajzla wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:

I was completely sober.
You throw a lemon at your GF then burst into unexplainable laughter, and this is you sober.

Anything ranging from throwing uo on a cavalry horse to writing horrible fanfics about Misha, Mutou and attempted cunnilingal parfait.
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Gajzla wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:I threw half a lemon at my gf last time I saw her and started laughing because I immediately thought the word 'anal'.

I was completely sober.

Anything ranging from throwing uo on a cavalry horse to writing horrible fanfics about Misha, Mutou and attempted cunnilingal parfait.
That second one sound surprisingly interesting....
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Steinherz wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Gajzla wrote:What the hell happens when you’re drunk?
That second one sound surprisingly interesting....
My most recent update~ ;)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote: My most recent update~ ;)
That was glorious, but if Mutou doesn't want that kind of attention he should stop being so fucking attractive.