You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Alpacalypse

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Alpacalypse »

Charmant wrote:You lie awake in stressed desperation at 3:45 AM, wanting nothing but some GODDAMN SLEEP JESUS FUCKING CHRIST and a thought rises unbidden to your mind: "Fuck you, Saki, with your stupid naps and your eyeballs."
Question: What exactly does Saki have to do with naps? Have I missed something? :|
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Alpacalypse wrote:
Charmant wrote:You lie awake in stressed desperation at 3:45 AM, wanting nothing but some GODDAMN SLEEP JESUS FUCKING CHRIST and a thought rises unbidden to your mind: "Fuck you, Saki, with your stupid naps and your eyeballs."
Question: What exactly does Saki have to do with naps? Have I missed something? :|
Do not inquire too deeply into the workings of Charmant's mind. That way lies madness. (Seriously, have you seen some of the things Char posted in the headcanon thread?)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

emmjay wrote:
Alpacalypse wrote:
Do not inquire too deeply into the workings of Charmant's mind. That way lies madness. (Seriously, have you seen some of the things Char posted in the headcanon thread?)
Each to his own, so they say. :lol:
ComeWhatMay

Post by ComeWhatMay »

When you dream about meeting the girl you're writing about.

Last night I dreamed I was at Yamaku, during the fireworks at the school festival, talking with Saki. She was the only one from KS though, other people were in the dream, but they were friends from my real life. It also wasn't exactly Yamaku, the place was like a mix of there and my current school. Might be putting a little too much of my waking thought into this.
Come What May - Cliché No matter what might happen.

Currently writing Can You Accept Your Fate? Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route. 34,000 words and counting.

Oh you wear your facade so well, covered up in your plastic shell
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

ComeWhatMay wrote:When you dream about meeting the girl you're writing about.

Last night I dreamed I was at Yamaku, during the fireworks at the school festival, talking with Saki. She was the only one from KS though, other people were in the dream, but they were friends from my real life. It also wasn't exactly Yamaku, the place was like a mix of there and my current school. Might be putting a little too much of my waking thought into this.
I can see this happening. I had a dream where my colleagues from college were attending class with me in my high school. In the end of the dream, I realize how ridiculous this all was and I woke up.

But I have to ask, what does Saki look like IRL. Unless your dream is in anime, which I never experienced.
Gravy

Post by Gravy »

ComeWhatMay wrote: Last night I dreamed I was at Yamaku, during the fireworks at the school festival, talking with Saki. She was the only one from KS though, other people were in the dream, but they were friends from my real life. It also wasn't exactly Yamaku, the place was like a mix of there and my current school. Might be putting a little too much of my waking thought into this.
I had a dream or more of a nightmare. It was when I was playing "Until Dawn" for basically days straight. When I went to sleep, I had a full dream/nightmare? about the whole game but with KS characters for replacements of each person.
My name may be "Gravy", but that doesn't mean I like gravy.
I have Narcolepsy.

Favorites in order: Rin, Suzu, Emi, Lilly, Hanako,Mishaha!, Shizune
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Gravy wrote:
ComeWhatMay wrote: Last night I dreamed I was at Yamaku, during the fireworks at the school festival, talking with Saki. She was the only one from KS though, other people were in the dream, but they were friends from my real life. It also wasn't exactly Yamaku, the place was like a mix of there and my current school. Might be putting a little too much of my waking thought into this.
I had a dream or more of a nightmare. It was when I was playing "Until Dawn" for basically days straight. When I went to sleep, I had a full dream/nightmare? about the whole game but with KS characters for replacements of each person.
So... did you get the good ending in that mash up? XD
ComeWhatMay

Post by ComeWhatMay »

HereticNine wrote:
ComeWhatMay wrote:When you dream about meeting the girl you're writing about.

I can see this happening. I had a dream where my colleagues from college were attending class with me in my high school. In the end of the dream, I realize how ridiculous this all was and I woke up.

But I have to ask, what does Saki look like IRL. Unless your dream is in anime, which I never experienced.
She didn't look Japanese, definitely. I think the best way to describe would be imagine a young Dr. Cameron, from House M.D. Saki, RL Saki.

Gravy wrote:
That sounds... terrifying.
Come What May - Cliché No matter what might happen.

Currently writing Can You Accept Your Fate? Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route. 34,000 words and counting.

Oh you wear your facade so well, covered up in your plastic shell
Gravy

Post by Gravy »

HereticNine wrote:
Gravy wrote: I had a dream or more of a nightmare. It was when I was playing "Until Dawn" for basically days straight. When I went to sleep, I had a full dream/nightmare? about the whole game but with KS characters for replacements of each person.
So... did you get the good ending in that mash up? XD
I had everyone live. (Except for the ones that you couldnt save)
Dr.Hill: Mutou------Jessica: Emi
Josh: Hisao------Hannah: Hanako
Sam: Lilly------Beth: Misha
Mike: Kenji (Ironic?)------Chris- Nurse
Emily: Shizune------Matt: Jigordo
Ashley: Rin------Pyro Stranger: Noyima

Honestly It was quite a show. But I could tell my mind was having a hard time trying to get guy characters since it made Matt into Jigordo.
When I woke up, My heart was felt heavy and i couldnt get up for a little while as I processed about it. It was pretty spooky though. Sorry Hanako and Misha.
(I was more confused on how Lilly managed to be Sam without even talking.(Shizune too))
My name may be "Gravy", but that doesn't mean I like gravy.
I have Narcolepsy.

Favorites in order: Rin, Suzu, Emi, Lilly, Hanako,Mishaha!, Shizune
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

When its the only VN you think about playing over and over again, even though you already have at least a dozen times.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Kakureboshi

Post by Kakureboshi »

You know you've played too much KS when one of your pokemon in your team HAS to have a KS character name as a nickname. Currently nicknamed my Goodra Misha. For different teams I'm thinking about having a Galvantula be Emi, and a fire pokemon be Hanako. In fact, I have a female Typhlosion named Hanako, but need to rebreed it because she has Blaze instead of Flash Fire (nerd talk, don't mind me).
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Kakureboshi wrote:You know you've played too much KS when one of your pokemon in your team HAS to have a KS character name as a nickname. Currently nicknamed my Goodra Misha. For different teams I'm thinking about having a Galvantula be Emi, and a fire pokemon be Hanako. In fact, I have a female Typhlosion named Hanako, but need to rebreed it because she has Blaze instead of Flash Fire (nerd talk, don't mind me).
I would have named a Whismur Hanako, but yeah :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

You've been playing too much KS when Ah Eh I Oh You plays in your head whenever you visit your doctor.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:You've been playing too much KS when Ah Eh I Oh You plays in your head whenever you visit your doctor.
Could be worse. You could be hearing 'Damage' instead :P
Kakureboshi

Post by Kakureboshi »

On that note, Air Guitar is my default "I'm walking around" song, and "Red Velvet" plays in my head whenever I'm in any sort of leisure indoors area.