You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: My most recent update~ ;)
That was glorious, but if Mutou doesn't want that kind of attention he should stop being so fucking attractive.
I know, some people really need to check their Handsome Privilege
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
vendetta007

Post by vendetta007 »

... when I create a verb for "doing dumb things, messing almost everything up".
If I fail on a test because of some stupid mistakes:
"Damn, I Misha'd."
"Push forward. This is the soul of (*)"

Emi > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Here's a few for yah people.

I was on the ward yesterday when a visitor came in to visit a patient and his hair had formed the most amazing ahoge I have ever seen. Would have told him that he said a lock of hair sticking up, but I was having fun at the thought of being in the presence of a real life (black hair and bearded) Hisao. Was most dissapointed later on when I saw he had flattened it.

I'm watching the new series of Thunderbirds when suddenly I think "There are five Tracy brothers...and there are five best girls!" Que me trying to assign KS characters to a respective one from Thunderbirds and debating if it should be by colour code or personality. For this, went for the latter.

Scott - Emi (Thunderbird 1 can travel to speeds of 15,000mph, who else would pilot it other than the fastest thing on no legs.)
John - Hanako (John spent 99.99% of the original series stuck in orbit on Thunderbird 5 away from everyone else. Hanako spends her time avoiding people.)
Virgil - Shizune (Like Thunderbird 2, she's the one that gets shit done.)
Gordon - Lilly (Because she had nowhere else to go for the sake of this list. Colour matches at least.)
Alan - Rin (Space cadet. Need I say more?)
Kano - Miki (Because we all need a delicious dark skin girl.)
Brains - Nurse (Would have put Kenji because dem glasses but we need someone to chew the scenery for the role of The Hood.)
Lady Penelope - Misha (Pink. Lots and lots of pink.)
Parker - Mutou (The orginal Parker was so so shabby when off duty.)
The Hood - Kenji (see Nurse.)
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Laying on the couch today, eating a pie. Debating whether or not I should go running, a personal thing I had told no-one about before I did it. I thought, "Well, I did promise Nurse that I would, so I should."

I cackled the entire time I was suiting up, cleaning myself off, then ran/walked for an hour and a half.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

When you see this and imagine Kenji...
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Munchenhausen wrote:When you see this and imagine Kenji...
One of my friends was having a bit of a mental breakdown and locked themselves in their house. I nearly put up the Kenji sign. "No girls-body allowed."

When your teacher mentions Tanabata and you shut down a little bit.

I'm back in action.
Drebom

Post by Drebom »

...You plan on, at some point in your life, buying a suzuki car and calling it Suzu/Snoozu. Preferably one with a teal/sea-green color scheme.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Drebom wrote:...You plan on, at some point in your life, buying a suzuki car and calling it Suzu/Snoozu. Preferably one with a teal/sea-green color scheme.
I have a Chevy Metro (which is basically the same thing as a Suzuki Swift, and has a Suzuki engine) named Suzu. I named her that not only because of the Suzuki thing, but because in cold weather, she has trouble "waking up."
You have been playing too much KS when you read this and wonder if Rin has somehow found her way into the real world.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

emmjay wrote:You have been playing too much KS when you read this and wonder if Rin has somehow found her way into the real world.
I did that once but I needed a color that invoked an apocalypse wrought by eldritch nightmares. The guy working there delivered perfectly. :lol:
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Went running on the beach yesterday and got a ~4:45 mile. My heart was freaking out a bit, and I have low blood pressure, so I was a bit woozy. My first though? "Does this mean I get to meet an Armless Girl now?"

I'm back in action.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Broomhead wrote:Went running on the beach yesterday and got a ~4:45 mile. My heart was freaking out a bit, and I have low blood pressure, so I was a bit woozy. My first though? "Does this mean I get to meet an Armless Girl now?"
>Armless Girl, capitalized

What, is this a religion now :P Die and meet the Armless Girl who shalt judge thine sins!
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Charmant wrote: >Armless Girl, capitalized

What, is this a religion now :P Die and meet the Armless Girl who shalt judge thine sins!
Eh, it's a bad habit I picked up from typing out titles for too long. Her Royal Highness's Matched Luggage, etc etc.
Although, I find the idea of Rin judging your actions/thoughts of your life very interesting. As someone who can (supposedly) understand her speech, she provides an interesting view on some things. (I "Collect people" as well, so perhaps it's why I find her so interesting.)

In other words...

Long live the Jellyfish Girl! Long live the Armless Wonder!

I'm back in action.
Gravy

Post by Gravy »

Looking at my group of friends in the distance and trying to imagine a disability for each of them.
(And sometimes ask them what they would think of each one)
My name may be "Gravy", but that doesn't mean I like gravy.
I have Narcolepsy.

Favorites in order: Rin, Suzu, Emi, Lilly, Hanako,Mishaha!, Shizune
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

when everytime I cook, I imagine being with Lilly and Hanako preparing dinner. Like spaghetti, or steak dinner.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

You lie awake in stressed desperation at 3:45 AM, wanting nothing but some GODDAMN SLEEP JESUS FUCKING CHRIST and a thought rises unbidden to your mind: "Fuck you, Saki, with your stupid naps and your eyeballs."