Drills
48%
Pre Drills ( long and brown/brunette )
33%

Total votes: 330

BananaPudding

Re: Misha's hair ??

Post by BananaPudding »

I'm a big fan of long hair so I'm gonna have to go with pre-drills hair.

I was also fairly upset when Misha cut off her drills :(
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

I liked Misha with the drill hair. I didn't exactly like the shorter hair, and when she was shown as a brunette, I liked her with pink hair better because I'd become accustomed to it.

But yeah, drill hair = best hair imo.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ProfAllister wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Oh god, if Shizune had drills...I must 'shop that.
Wow, you REALLY didn't pay attention to Shizune's route.
Yeah, except I kinda did. :roll:

I can't vote for the short hair just because everything got so fucking depressing after the drills were cut. :lol: And I don't like pink so...Pre-drills.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Misha's cute, no matter what the haircut, though I prefer her with pink hair. And I do find her drills to be very distinctive. Drills = Misha.

Having said that, I voted with short hair, because wow.
pandaphil wrote:I thought she looked really cute in her pre-drill photo.
I always thought Lilly looked adorable in that photo.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Though I wonder whats up with the red ties? Doesn't the school give out a different color to tell the graduating classes apart?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Though I wonder whats up with the red ties? Doesn't the school give out a different color to tell the graduating classes apart?
I just thought they were trying to look more waiter-ish.

As for the hair, the pink drills ARE Misha. It fits best with the persona she's trying to put on.

On the same note, the long brown hair is more Shiina Mikado than the other two styles, and frankly, I think that's what suits her best.

The short hair cut is basically her trying to make a statement and going about it all the wrong ways. Yeah, there's the whole thing about cutting your hair being symbolic in Japan, but that ignores the fact that Shiina actually had her long hair by choice and cutting it (the first time) was Shizune's idea. The idea that she's going to cut her hair to symbolize a break from Shizune ignores the fact that Shizune was the one that used to make fun of her long hair anyway. Now if she had just dyed it back, left it long, and stopped putting it in drills, that would have been a statement. ... but I guess the whole point was really that Misha was just kind of half assing everything it anyway.
Not Dead Yet
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I prefer drills, but she was cute as a brunette.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

KeiichiO wrote:I prefer drills, but she was cute as a brunette.
I'm in the same boat. She was absolutely adorable as a brunette and it's a shame that there wasn't more art of her pre-drills, but I definitely like the drills the best because they fit the Misha you meet right at the beginning the best out of all them. Like Oddball said that bubbly personality was just a cover for her emotional turmoil deep down, but I can't help imagining Misha being the same cheerful and energetic girl she is now that she was before she fell in love with Shizune.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

megiddo wrote:I like the drills, but I fell in love with her sporty pink short hair. ESPECIALLY after seeing the images of her sleeping behind the building and crying on the roof (also "comfort").
Surely your avatar has nothing to do with that decision :wink:
It was a tough choice (tougher than I have imagined), but I chose short hair in the end, because Misha's traumatic development scenes are what made me love her as a character! Never cared much about her plain brown hair, but I admit that they are an important part of her personality too.
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I have to go with brunette. Simply because I have a thing for brunettes, and a thing for long hair.
I will admit, though, that the drills do fit her personality quite well. Or rather, the personality she affects.
The short pink looks a little too boyish to me, although the hairclip helps to ameliorate that. You wouldn't think a girl with that much fff... figure could look boyish, but it just looks that way to me. (Although I confess to curiosity as to what she'd look like with short brown hair.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Tsubame

Post by Tsubame »

Mmm i prefer Drills.. I dunno but i have a thing for drill hairstyle.. @_@

Cosplay Plans in Progress:
Admiral Kizaru -Warring Kingdoms XinZhao -Megaman Black Ace -Aeon-Castlevania
A Forum Member

Post by A Forum Member »

Definitely drills; they were magnificient.
Xin

Post by Xin »

Phenom wrote:
I always figured she adopted that style to appear more similar to Shizune.
Going to necro this post. I actually just arrived at that same theory, that they look awfully similar when standing next to each other in this picture. However after reading everyone else's responses, I think it might have been more about that symbolic break from Shizune, that Japanese idea of becoming a new person.