Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kaiio

Re: Ask!

Post by Kaiio »

1. How tall is Hisao?
2. I've noticed his scar isn't present on the CGs. Is it because it has almost faded (even though the girls comment on it when they notice it) or was it unintentional?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:On a less sappy note, was stuff like Emi being offended at Hisao trying to "fix" her and Hanako's bad end purposely lashing out at "white knighting" or was it merely coincidence?
it's purposeful but a bit differently than what you imply.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

Post by Guest »

When writing the character's routes, what moments did you guys really focus on to make sure they really stood out to the player?
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

Guest wrote:When writing the character's routes, what moments did you guys really focus on to make sure they really stood out to the player?
I know one which really stood out to me...

Post by Guest »

Anything in the game that hasn't caught as much fan attention as you expected?

Post by Guest »

This is a kind of a specific question, not exactly directed towards the game since all questions have been answered previous posts.

Did you draw your avatar (or, the art it originated from to say it) yourself, Suriko? It looks amazing! By far one of my favorites regarding this game, it has "something" that pinpoints a certain characteristic about her very, very much.

If the question is unfitting, feel free to delete it. I just asked myself this question for quite a long time now.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

I have two questions.

1. Have you been interviewed as a group for gold yet? It would be interesting to see you lot all come up in a destructoid or Kotaku interview.

2. Following the game on various forums there has been some apparent dissatisfaction with how some of the routes turned out, indeed I've heard of a number of people wishing to do reboots or fan projects, how receptive are you of these projects, would you allow them to occur, etc.

Post by Guest »

How will you guys feel if/when mainstream media gets aholod of this.
Standoff

Post by Standoff »

Are any of you planning on working on commercial projects? (I read through the thread, seemed like it was kind of answered but not really.)

I loved Shira Oka and am having a great time with KS so I'm curious. :)
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Hey Aura!

I just want to say thank you so much for such an inspiring, Beautiful, and downright amazing game, You've all done such an amazing job and this will stay with me forever, It's been such a fantastic experience, Nothing else has made me cry, laugh and wrench my emotions about like Katawa Shoujo has, So once again thank you,

Also I was wondering, Will there be an OST release and if so when will it happen? Thank you!
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:When writing the character's routes, what moments did you guys really focus on to make sure they really stood out to the player?
sex scenes and emotionally gripping scenes got probably the most scrutiny.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:This is a kind of a specific question, not exactly directed towards the game since all questions have been answered previous posts.

Did you draw your avatar (or, the art it originated from to say it) yourself, Suriko? It looks amazing! By far one of my favorites regarding this game, it has "something" that pinpoints a certain characteristic about her very, very much.

If the question is unfitting, feel free to delete it. I just asked myself this question for quite a long time now.
I'll answer for him: it was drawn by skim, you can find her art on the shimmie.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Trundle wrote:I have two questions.

1. Have you been interviewed as a group for gold yet? It would be interesting to see you lot all come up in a destructoid or Kotaku interview.

2. Following the game on various forums there has been some apparent dissatisfaction with how some of the routes turned out, indeed I've heard of a number of people wishing to do reboots or fan projects, how receptive are you of these projects, would you allow them to occur, etc.
1. We've done interviews for a whole bunch of places, not as a group though.
2. We won't allow any such projects. Consider: if you read a book and dislike it, is the natural reaction to contact the author and suggest that you write a "better version" of it?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:How will you guys feel if/when mainstream media gets aholod of this.
Normal.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Standoff wrote:Are any of you planning on working on commercial projects? (I read through the thread, seemed like it was kind of answered but not really.)
Very likely no.