Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Negativedarke

Re: Ask!

Post by Negativedarke »

In case I ever go back to writing fanficion, I'd just like to know. Was Hisao a virgin at the start of the game, or did he have any experience. It's not really clear. He obviously knows what to do, but isn't a casanova, so I'm just wondering.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
danfs

Post by danfs »

Negativedarke wrote:In case I ever go back to writing fanficion, I'd just like to know. Was Hisao a virgin at the start of the game, or did he have any experience. It's not really clear. He obviously knows what to do, but isn't a casanova, so I'm just wondering.
If I'm not wrong, he says he is a virgin at the Lilly's route...
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

jayjayx5x1 wrote:with regards to fanmade work, does that include making a game etc etc
Yeah that's fine.
Negativedarke wrote:In case I ever go back to writing fanficion, I'd just like to know. Was Hisao a virgin at the start of the game, or did he have any experience. It's not really clear. He obviously knows what to do, but isn't a casanova, so I'm just wondering.
He is.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
extremepiwy

Post by extremepiwy »

I don't know if this has been asked before (first time on since 2013) but do any of you guys still hangout, talk or keep in touch since after the last few years?
"WAHAHAHA!~"
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

extremepiwy wrote:I don't know if this has been asked before (first time on since 2013) but do any of you guys still hangout, talk or keep in touch since after the last few years?
Yep. Some of us even have met up in MEATSPACE (I am not one of those people, because I do not live near Japan, which is where most of these meetups seem to happen). Plus a surprising amount of us continue to hang out in the IRC channel (myself included).
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

TheHivemind wrote:
extremepiwy wrote:I don't know if this has been asked before (first time on since 2013) but do any of you guys still hangout, talk or keep in touch since after the last few years?
Yep. Some of us even have met up in MEATSPACE (I am not one of those people, because I do not live near Japan, which is where most of these meetups seem to happen). Plus a surprising amount of us continue to hang out in the IRC channel (myself included).

There are a few of us meeting up in Tokyo shortly for one of the Comic Markets. I would say which but I have a habit of not knowing the difference.

I think a few of the artists also do stands at some of the US and Aus conventions, but you should check their blogs/twitter
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Have any of you heard from Pimmy lately? I like to keep tabs on what all the KS artists are up to these days, but she hasn't updated her DeviantArt page in forever and I was wondering if she was active elsewhere. Also, does Raide have a DA or Tumblr page? Thanks.
Last edited by Valjean Lafitte on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Pimmy doesn't draw an awful lot these days, otherwise she's the same as ever. Raide doesn't have an active DA/Tumblr/whatever that I'm aware of.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Something for Suriko.

When writting Summer''s Clover, what area of Japan did you set Miki's hometown? And while I'm at it, what about Suzu?
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Suzu was born in Cairo, Egypt, where her family had moved due to her father's work. She lived there until the age of 7.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

At what point would a project officially become a Four Leaf Studios work instead of just being a project that some people from Four Leaf Studios worked on.
Not Dead Yet
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

At the point the management of 4LS (me, delta, suriko) agrees a project is one, and it's not faced with particular opposition from other members. Provided the project even wants to, of course. For instance, we have an active project that's 100% staffed by 4LS members but might not get released under the 4LS banner.
KubaAseph

Post by KubaAseph »

What is the item shown at the beginning of Hanako's Route starting video?
Attachments
FB_IMG_1436030651471.jpg
FB_IMG_1436030651471.jpg (11.54 KiB) Viewed 6389 times
Last edited by KubaAseph on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Ink pot :P

Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Pill bottle, actually, though the shape is pretty much spot-on.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.