Yuuko
9%
Aoi & Keiko
1%

Total votes: 1274

d2r

Re: Favourite Side character

Post by d2r »

Potato wrote:@d2r: When is Jigoro ever integral to the storyline? Cut him out and the story stays the same, minus one detour through some asshole's ego.
Briefly, Jigoro's asshole-ness contributed to Shizune's insularity & need to show everyone else up - or so it seemed to me. Family dysfunctionality affected her personality.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Erother wrote:I can't belivive some people say Jigoro is an asshole, you show up and use all his fishing gear and leave it in a mess, you then proceed to take HIS CAR, not cool man. But he stills try to be polite and cook you some food and make sure you have a nice room to sleep in. But not only do you ask him about him about work, MOMENTS after meeting him, you have sex with his daughter in HIS house. You didn't read his autobiography yet you make assumptions about him and get into a pissing match with him. And everyboy still thinks Jigoro is the asshole
That moment when you notice you've bumped a 2 year old thread.

But, whatever. It's still an OK move on this accord.

As Saki isn't on this list (For obvious reasons), Miki takes my piece of cake from my hands. And knowing how she's probably act, she would do so.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Y U NO MAKE FOR AS MANY CHOICE AS YOU WANT??

So cruel…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Hideaki represent :3 Can't exactly place why he's my favourite, but I just wish that he featured more (even though he was about quite a bit in Shizune's route). He can say so much with a look as well... which is usually a vacant yet calculating stare.

Oh, and his sense of style is wonderful.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Hideaki represent :3 Can't exactly place why he's my favourite, but I just wish that he featured more (even though he was about quite a bit in Shizune's route). He can say so much with a look as well... which is usually a vacant yet calculating stare.

Oh, and his sense of style is wonderful.
This is among the most correct posts in this entire forum. He's damn sure better than Jigoro, anyway. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Akira is fucking awesome, despite providing minors with alcohol. I wish she had gotten more screen-time in Lilly's route.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

d2r wrote:
Potato wrote:@d2r: When is Jigoro ever integral to the storyline? Cut him out and the story stays the same, minus one detour through some asshole's ego.
Briefly, Jigoro's asshole-ness contributed to Shizune's insularity & need to show everyone else up - or so it seemed to me. Family dysfunctionality affected her personality.
That, and it gave Hisao something else to struggle against. Confronting Jigoro for being a dick to Shizune and Misha was actually pretty moving, and it let Hisao show off some of that personal strength and courage he'd been gaining.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Potato

Post by Potato »

someguy1294 wrote:Akira is fucking awesome, despite providing minors with alcohol. I wish she had gotten more screen-time in Lilly's route.
Despite? You mean "because of". :P

Akira needed more screentime in general.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:Akira is fucking awesome, despite providing minors with alcohol. I wish she had gotten more screen-time in Lilly's route.
Despite? You mean "because of". :P

Akira needed more screentime in general.
Her everything confuses me and so far I like it.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

There isn't really a lot to confuse about Akira. She's Lilly's cool big sis.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guest Poster wrote:There isn't really a lot to confuse about Akira. She's Lilly's cool big sis.
For some reason it seems like there's more to it than that... I guess I'll find out soon enough. :wink:
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

She's part cool big sis and part broken bird.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Guest Poster wrote:There isn't really a lot to confuse about Akira. She's Lilly's cool big sis.
Her first impressions are confusing, I think we can agree.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:
Not really. She only gives one impression, that of the much cooler sister to Lilly. :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Atario wrote:
Not really. She only gives one impression, that of the much cooler sister to Lilly. :lol:
I wonder what her story is though. I bet it's an exciting one, full of romance...

And on that day, roughly zero people understood the reference.